Does anyone have any good Toad scans?

#1 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge fan of Toad, but have missed out on seeing a lot of his better showings throughout the years (plus, having scans of these showings would help me tremendously in the Battles forum, since I am active in almost every battle that involves Toad). 
I already have the scans of the time that he battled Wolverine/Patch in a cage match in Genosha, but those are the only worth-while Toad scans I have ever seen. If you happen to have good scans of Toad, or know whom I might be able to ask for them, please tell me. I am looking particularly for scans that involve the exo-skeltal battlesuit he used for fighting the Avengers, and anything that involves him using his newer abilities after his power evolution.
#2 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Sign me up for the (small) group that's wanting to see some scans as well.

#3 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I as well am up for this...
#4 Posted by BloodylocksBathory (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to say I had some already scanned, but then read more of the descriptions (right now all I have scanned are from ultimate). I can scan some stuff from the X-Men Forever mini series though, as I seem to remember a shot or two of him in the suit.

#5 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@BloodylocksBathory said:
"I was about to say I had some already scanned, but then read more of the descriptions (right now all I have scanned are from ultimate). I can scan some stuff from the X-Men Forever mini series though, as I seem to remember a shot or two of him in the suit. "

Awesome! Thx!
#6 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

2 years... 

Nobody with Toad scans... 

:'(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.