Follow

Titanium Man

Character » Titanium Man appears in 211 issues.

The Titanium man is a Soviet Super Soldier Assassin. The original was Boris Bullski, but he was killed in action.

That B-Rated BadGuy: Titanium Man video review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

Not the most known of all the Iron Man villains, but probably one of the most greatest and powerful villains that our favorite armored avenger ever had to face. Titanium Man had actually impressed me as a Marvel villain when he made his first appearance and instantly had comic fans during that time highly entertained because of the meaning of his appearance. 
    I could compare the first fight between Iron Man and Titanium with Rocky and Ivan Drago from Rocky 4. It was a fight that was carrying alot when the whole world would see something that looked like America fighting against the Soviet communism.  
    Some fans probably never had the chance to read Titanium Man's first appearance nor did they have the interest for original comics, but for what it was trying to, Titanium Man would be one of the many villains that I would enjoy reading. 

Now, when I say the words Titanium Man, im not talking about the Gremlin or that watered down C-list Titanium Man wannabe loser who likes to play mercenary, im talking about Boris Bullski, the real Titanium Man that knew how to have Iron Man come close to peeing in his Iron undies without having to be reverted in a state of being drunk. Exactly why would Iron Man not be afraid of this massive monster man giant that would have him looking straight up. Titanium Man is one huge oversize threat looking for Iron Mans head to be taken off on live television and that would probably have old Stark secretly think to himself

" why did I ever decided to do this hero gig" 

Well, Titanium Man, the REAL Titanium Man, is sadly old school and never would see another appearance in comics ever again. 

UNTIL,  
    Legend has it that Titanium Man would be making another appearance to go against Iron Man and show us smashing wonderful time. It is a limited series, which is both sad and okay ( I guess ), but Titanium Man making his return and seeing a cover that has poor Stark looking like he's scream "CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". I cannot deny myself this upcoming issue. 

Anyways, heres a character review I made of the soviet badguy and I do hope you enjoy and thankyou for reading and watching. 

chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By chris thompson

AWESOME vid, MT. Where do you get all this cool music?

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Nice job. It is cool to see America's past in comics like Communism. I never heard of this guy but, he sounds like a cool character because of the history.   

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Good job MT, as always you bring the best moments of these characters. Can't wait to see the next one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.