Any other Titania fans?

#1 Posted by OmegaRed86 (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved the character design and I think she's better than She-Hulk.

#2 Posted by Darkmount1 (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah there, pal. That's a fine point to make if arguing for her being Jen's #1 nemesis. I don't think that would make her better than her arch-foe. Probably the one thing that makes them equals is that they both were a bit insecure about themselves before their respective transformations, and that since that time, they've made their fair share of mistakes.

#3 Edited by dokkoidah (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Why yes, yes I am. *dbl nod*

I generally enjoy the interplay between Skeeter and Jennifer though I think she's evolved enough as a character that she could stand up on her own. I mean, cancer.. Absorbing Man.. wielder of the Power Gem.. transformed into Skirn.. I would personally like Titania and She-Hulk to be less 'Worfed' and get more face time. She should, technically, be quite deadly and a considerable handful to put down. Has Titania shown up in any of the later Hulk comics, or anywhere else for that matter, post Fear Itself?

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

She's a pretty cool villain, but She-Hulk is the sh!t.

#5 Posted by areacode212 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I've been a fan of hers ever since I first read her in Secret Wars. In fact, I'm so much a fan that I signed up here just to reply to this thread. I'd like to see her used in more of a protagonist role. The last issue of House of M: Masters of Evil pretty much put her in that position. I like how she's squarely a villain but still has a lot of sympathetic, human qualities, and isn't a ruthless killer type. At the very least I'd like to see her move on from solely being a She-Hulk villain or an occasional guest-star for when a writer decides to use Absorbing Man. Fear Itself was a good start, but her story didn't really get any follow-up after that. The Dan Slott storyline had a note of finality where I think it should have been the last Jen vs. Skeeter story for a while.

As for recent appearances, I believe her only post-Fear Itself appearance has been the one issue of Fear Itself: The Fearless where she was warning everyone that they were coming for her hammer.

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

She is kinda lame and forgettable. Sexy though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.