Follow

Tiny Titans

Team » Tiny Titans appears in 94 issues.

The Tiny Titans are a fairly new team and are a much younger version of the Teen Titans. They are all the same characters but in miniature form and they attend sidekick elementry school.

Which Kid Flash Is In Tiny Titans?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty
    Which Kid Flash Is Racing Supergirl?
    Which Kid Flash Is Racing Supergirl?

I've been merrily plowing my way through the Tiny Titans trade paperbacks. I absolutely love them. But I've yet to find a reference that explains which Kid Flash is in the Tiny Titans. Perhaps I've just missed it? But I don't remember seeing a mention of Wally or Bart.

The Comic Vine pages for Tiny Titans trades and issues have mixed up rosters. Some have Wally West, while others have no Kid Flash at all!

Personally I suspected it was Bart Allen as he has a friendly rivalry with the Tiny Titans East member, Inertia... Bart's clone.

Does anyone know for certain???

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

Have they shown two versions of KF? I know they have Dick, Jason, and Tim as Robin in Tiny Titans, so maybe they have Bart and Wally KF's? I haven't read many Tiny Titans issues but I'm pretty sure they were all Wally from what I read.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Have they shown two versions of KF? I know they have Dick, Jason, and Tim as Robin in Tiny Titans, so maybe they have Bart and Wally KF's? I haven't read many Tiny Titans issues but I'm pretty sure they were all Wally from what I read.

Not from the first 5 trades that I've read so far... That's 30+ issues worth. The introduction of Tim and Jason Toddler was comparatively early, but there's no indication that this is Bart or Wally.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

@xerox_kitty:

I think it's Wally because:
    1. He's about the same age as Dick and he was in the Teen Titans with him at the same time.
    2. He was the first Kid Flash so it would make sense to have him.
    3. The costume and the hair looks like something Wally had (it's debatable though)
    4. Wally is added in the issues and in the Tiny Titans page but then again it's a wiki.
    5. His origin of powers would tell you which Kid Flash it is.

No Caption Provided

BB

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

@Billy Batson: I'd debate half of those, but even you said yourself that his appearance & the wiki are debatable. But I'd forgotten that issue where they were discussing origins,thanks! And... I've just read the story where he meets Peek-A-Boo, who was one of Wally's villains, not Bart's :) So even though I'd rather have Bart, I'm now more inclined to think it is Wally :)

Shame that they can have 2 Wonder Girls, but not 2 Kid Flashes... or even Impulse (I miss Bart as Impulse).

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Billy Batson

@xerox_kitty:

No problem. Not bad for someone who started properly reading Tiny Titans just yesterday (only read the shazam issue before that) :p

They even had all of the robins but not Impulse, so it's shame :(

BB

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty

@Billy Batson: I was reading the trades one y one... but grew impatient, and ordered a whole slew of them in one go. They arrived last week, so I was devouring them this weekend :)

Yep, and Tiny Damian's evil grizzled baby face was even funnier than Jason Toddler walking into things because he had a bucket on his head ;) And they have Cassie-Batgirl too (although her costume is way scarier).

So I'm just hopeful for the day that they introduce Impulse (possibly as a Little Tiny Titan ;)

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Billy Batson

@xerox_kitty:

Read the first 18 issues yesterday. Going to continue later. Fast read but good stuff.
    I don't think they have the time to introduce Bart since the series is ending with issue #50, lol.
    BB

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty

@Billy Batson: Ending at 50?? That's sad :(

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Billy Batson

@xerox_kitty:

Yup but the creative team is going to start a series called "Superman Family Adventures" after that though :)
    BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.