Follow

Tiny Titans

Team » Tiny Titans appears in 94 issues.

The Tiny Titans are a fairly new team and are a much younger version of the Teen Titans. They are all the same characters but in miniature form and they attend sidekick elementry school.

I love tiny titans!

sasarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By sasarai

I started reading tiny titans to my little sister almost a year ago because she saw a pic once on the net and wanted to read it. Since she couldn't read I had to read and translate for her and ever since we've both become avid fans and read it every month. I love the humor and they it is drawn, the jokes are great the battle of the cow and the hall monitor cracked me up. One of the best parts IMO is the croc files where alfred would do a task the right way and then killer croc would do it the croc way. If you have some extra time read this, is very funny even if you feel you are too old for it and if you have little kids is a great way to introduce them to the world of DC, now my little sisters watch re-runs of the teen titans in cartoon network.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.