Follow

Tiny Titans #48

Tiny Titans » Tiny Titans #48 released by DC Comics on March 1, 2012.

Tiny Titans #48

l_il_g_girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By l_il_g_girl

Note: L'il G-Girl is an eight-year-old that reads comics.

The main ideas of the comic book were secret identities and cows and fruit. I thought it was weird that they didn't notice Barbara had red hair before taking off her mask. That was silly. I liked how Wonder Girl has a secret orange. Barbara has a disco ball in her secret lair. I really want one too. Barbara also had a red wig in her room. I don't know why she would need one.

The secret oranges of the Justice League was funny. The League of Just Us Cows are cute. Me and my mom want to get a cow but our backyard is too small. Batcow Beyond was really cool and funny because he's supposed to be like Terry [McGinnis].

I really like this comic book. I've read all the issues since before I was in Kindergarten. I like the art and the colors. I think it's cool that they show you who everyone is at the beginning on the first page.

I didn't like that it was short. I don't think it was a good idea that they all took off their masks. I didn't understand why Barbara's dad and Chief O'Hara had cans of red paint. [They were about to paint the town red]. Robin's shorts look like they belong to Aqualad because they look like water [scales].

People should read this because it's funny and entertaining.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.