gr2blackout's Tiny Titans #40 - The Kroc Issue! review

My First Issue Of This... Series? Franchise?

Cover

Seriously? This is about the seventy-fifth time Killer Croc has been portrayed as, well, dumb! He's eating comic books! Way to tell all kids who are new to this character that he's a moron. I would give a good example: a picture of Croc eating some people with some text-thingy saying "Dont Mess With Killer Croc". But when are they ever gonna do that?

Story

Despite how much the cover annoyed, irritrated, or just bugged me, I still got the issue. Being new to the series I didn't understand the "format" of the series. There's tons of stuff all going on simultaneously. And some corny jokes. Plus an idiotic Kroc. Well, I enjoyed parts of it. The most annoying thing is all the "Awww, yeah [insert word here]" crap, so I'd rather read The Adventures Of Stupid Kroc then a book with nothing but "Awww, yeah Titans!" in it.

Overall

I sort of enjoyed it... a little. I would recommend this to certain people I know, but not people who are new with Killer Croc. So, I'm giving it a 2.5 out of 5.

Other reviews for Tiny Titans #40 - The Kroc Issue!

The Kroc Way 0

Cover I am not a big fan of Killer Croc. So, seeing this cover did not make me excited for this issue. But I did really like the art where the Tiny Titans comic actually looks real and of course the classic Tiny Titan’s art. Story Killer Croc follows the Tiny Titans around and destroys stuff. Best Part Like every Tiny Titans issue the references are great for fans of Dc Comics and the series is always what I would recommend to get younger readers to read comics. This series never let...