haydenclaireheroes's Tiny Titans #39 review

Pretty in Pink

Cover

I really liked the cover for this issue. I had a feeling it was going to be a funny issue. But 3 of the characters on the cover were not in the issue. So it was a little misleading and I hate misleading covers. Especially if you pick up an issue just because you see your favorite character and they are not in the issue.

Story

Alfred does the Bat family’s laundry and the Super family’s laundry but puts them all together making all their costumes pink.

Best Part

The pink storyline was very funny. I think the best reaction with the pink was Robin he had a hard time to deal with a pink outfit. He even tried to fix it with food coloring but it only made it worse because then his costume was a rainbow instead of pink. So in this issue there were a lot of cute things and funny jokes.

Worst Part

The only bad part in this story was that they showed every member in the Bat family except Stephanie Brown so I was a little upset about that.

Art

I love the art. It is classic Tiny Titan art and I would not want it any other way. The best part in this issue art wise was when they show the Wayne Manner I thought the art was very good and abstract.

Pick it up or not

Pick it up!!

4 out of 5

Posted by MatKrenz

Online
Posted by B'Town
@MatKrenz said:
" When I looked at the cover I laughed so much since thats what Clark says in the Richard Donner Superman movie when Lois asks him to use his x-ray vision on her and thats the color of underwear she is wearing. "
So funny!   hahhah.

As for the review, I haven't received my book yet, thanks for the heads up that Stephanie isn't in the book, I think I would have been a little upset myself.  I just recently began pulling this.  I ordered Tiny Titans for my nephew, but I read them first.  hahah.  Love them, lots of fun.

Thanks for the review!