roboclerk's Timecop #1 review

Better then expected

Forget about the rather stupid movie, this comic is much better.

It tells a story about time travel and how a federal agency is formed to prevent malicious changes to the past.

What begins as a simple mission to the past turns out to be a major attempt of changing the future by a US senator on his way of becoming the US present in 2004.

I quite like the way how wacky the whole premise of a future 2004 is and the prescient allusions to political corruption in the 2004 election.

The artwork is clear and concise and fully gets the job done. The colors are muted and realistic palette. I like that.

Considering I picked this comic up for less then a buck I must say I quite like it and will try to locate the second part.