Follow

Time Trapper

Character » Time Trapper appears in 115 issues.

The Time Trapper is one of the most powerful and relentless foes to ever face the Legion of Super-Heroes. While his true identity is currently unknown, two different incarnations of him have been revealed to be possible future versions of Cosmic Boy or Superboy-Prime.

Whats The Guy capable of?

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By G-w-D

I Don't read DC comics but i've read that this guy is a Major threat to the good guys and that he rivals other Villains, like comicvine equates him to Darkseid, DS has a Plentyfull Bio descriping his powers  and how to implement them but Time trapper's power set is vague on pretty every site

I really want to Know Why Time manipulation is so hyped and the only Examples of it that i know of is Hiro nakumaru and Zoom. Zoom's use of time is kinda limited to working with his body and Hiro well he's more of a Hinder than help really.

So if anyone can describe some feats this Guy could pull off to give me perspective i'd be thankfull!

Xcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Xcel

It's kind of...hard to describe. I guess, in the real world, you'd say he has the powers the plot demands like Superman. In canon, he basically controls time and space as he sees fit.

Not like Hiro, or anything. More powerful by at least a hundredfold.

For example, on at least...i think, two occasions...i can immediately think of Time Trapper has created small "pocket universes" (which is exactly what you think it is, a baby reality) mainly to, well, trap and kill his enemies. He's not as physically powerful as Darkseid, most likely, but he has fought characters on par with Superman. Like there is one instance i recall where he pimp smacks Mon-El and says something like "Oh would you just die over there, i'm busy!" so he was more annoyed than angry or anything.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G-w-D

So  no supersstrength?

I read in a Battle forum he had telepathy? does he?

By Tim/space control is that like Q from Star trek control over the Fundamental forces and the like?

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G-w-D

It also says Teleinkesis how does that happen?

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Agent

The Time Trapper should have strength way above the one of Darkseid, considering who the guy under the hood turned out to be

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

LOSH v4 #4 Time Trapper actually warped all timelines so that when the LOSH time travel to "superboy's" timeline they end up in his reality

No Caption Provided

The Time Trapper operates outside the multiverse, him being unaffected by the crisis is specifically attributed to him being beyond the multiverse in Action Comics #595 letter's page, according to the letter the Time Trapper operates outside nor dimensionality:

No Caption Provided

He's also created realities, from pockets of time.

No Caption Provided

He's also the embodiment of entropy.LoSH v4 #4

No Caption Provided

Bio confirmation: from who's who in LoSH #7:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.