dr_x's Time Masters: Vanishing Point #2 - Passageway: Part Two review

Posted by Koz

Hey Dr. X Just wanted to let you know I found it hard to listen to you r review. when the music in the backround is over powering your voice. Just trying to give you a heads up. No disrespect.
Posted by Liberty
@Koz:   I agree.  Just a helpful hint.  I couldn't hear you.

Other reviews for Time Masters: Vanishing Point #2 - Passageway: Part Two

Review: Time Masters: Vanishing Point #2 0

Rip Hunter and his skeleton crew of Time Masters stumble through an increasingly hostile procession of futuristic characters like Claw as they search for Batman in the past.  The Good   I've criticized other books for being too old fashioned, but it'd actually be a complement, here. This is a simple story, but it never insults your intelligence. Jurgens seems to have the best handle on Booster Gold out of anybody. The added dimension of him putting on the airs of being a shallow gloryhog, and fo...