dr_x's Time Masters: Vanishing Point #2 - Passageway: Part Two review

Posted by Koz

Hey Dr. X Just wanted to let you know I found it hard to listen to you r review. when the music in the backround is over powering your voice. Just trying to give you a heads up. No disrespect.
Posted by Liberty
@Koz:   I agree.  Just a helpful hint.  I couldn't hear you.

Other reviews for Time Masters: Vanishing Point #2 - Passageway: Part Two

Very good issue. 0

The Good  The return of bruce is getting bigger and bigger, every comic contain a little clue. I thought that this month was gonna be a waste of time, because even though I don't like the way the TROBW is unfolding, it's still the return of Bruce. I loved how it seems that bruce jumping through time is having consequences in all the DC universe. I think that is great that these volume is also more important than we were lead to believe in the first number.  The Bad   The inly bad things are the ...