Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

You are the father!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3

Who think Tim should have been the father of Spoiler's baby?

I say it would make thangs more intereating think about what his father Jack or even what Batman would have done to him if he was the father.

Post Edited:2008-04-16 13:59:34

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Resonate

nah

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By htb106

No, that would be wrong.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By fodigg

@htb106 said:

No, that would be wrong.

Wow, that's, quite a thread necro. I'm surprised anyone would worry about this 4 years later considering Spoiler's current absence from the DCnU. I'm far more concerned about that.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

No. Stephanie Brown is enough trouble on her own, do we really want to add more to that?

saturnssailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By saturnssailor

I don't think that Tim should be the father. They had just started dating when Spoiler became pregnant and I like the idea of Tim being the awkward around girls perpetual virgin (at least for a little while). Also the fact that he stuck with her even though the baby wasn't his showed how much she meant to him even though they hadn't been together long.

Things would have gone differently though if he had been and that could have been really interesting. I don't think that Bruce would have really said anything other than pretty much ordering that they would give it up for adoption. I don't know if Tim would have told his father, but if he did I bet Tim would have been sent to boarding school (since that's what his dad did when he heard about him and Ariana). If Tim had been the father they might have kept the baby. Though Bruce would object, I'm sure Alfred and Dick would back them up.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By X9

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

No. Stephanie Brown is enough trouble on her own, do we really want to add more to that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.