Who is the perfect girl for Tim?

• 137 results
#1 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#3 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Has he ever really had a relationship with Cassandra?

No to Stephanie Brown, honestly, that's played out. I dislike her seriously.

He was with Wonder Girl out of comfort from losing Conner.

Tam Fox could shape out to be his current fix after the latest issue, but if Tim is turning into the next Bruce Wayne, then most likely--he won't have a perfect girl, just a flavor of the week.

I was personally impartial to Darla Aquista, though. I wouldn't mind if she came back and started something with Tim.

#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" Has he ever really had a relationship with Cassandra?  No to Stephanie Brown, honestly, that's played out. I dislike her seriously.  He was with Wonder Girl out of comfort from losing Conner.  Tam Fox could shape out to be his current fix after the latest issue, but if Tim is turning into the next Bruce Wayne, then most likely--he won't have a perfect girl, just a flavor of the week.  I was personally impartial to Darla Aquista, though. I wouldn't mind if she came back and started something with Tim. "
There has always been this light tension between Tim and Cas and I think they would be a cool couple and when Shiva comes to kill Tim he will be protected XD
#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Casandra and Tim be nice... She doesn't speak and she can kick hes ass if he dares to look at her wrong.. Perfect :P

#6 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by thesleuth (54 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Cassandra!

#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump lol

#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph

#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

No love for Ariana? She is his first =-p

#11 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

Well personally I think he should be with Ravager.

#12 Posted by lozer (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoanne!

#13 Posted by buns134 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

STEPHANIE!

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:
" Well personally I think he should be with Ravager.

"
This.
#15 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravager and Tim is like oil and water it would never work

#16 Posted by Zejeck (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Tam Fox: 
 there is something about to happen there, and shes cool with the whole dual identity thing. Plus in the last comic they were all googuly butterflies in the stomach for each other ti'll Stephanie Batgirl cock blocked that thought.

#17 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that Tam Fox just goes back into obscurity. She's a plot device more than anything else.

#18 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

i really wanted bad for tim to stay with wondergirl

#20 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" i really wanted bad for tim to stay with wondergirl "
I really hated him with wondergirl. I saw it as two people simply settling for one another because they lost someone they loved. No true emotion for each other, just residual feelings super-imposed onto one another.(this isn't me saying Tim wants to make out with Conner just saying he was an important person in his life and being with WG made him feel closer to him) I can tell there is something going on with Tam and if he ever got with Ravager it would probably only be something physical if that. All in all though I really like the idea of Tim and Cass. Don't ask me why, I just do.
#21 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did:  i really liked him with her, i wish that they didnt decide to split them up.
#22 Posted by corran132 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Tam Fox.  Everything else aside, I'm not sure Tam could handle it.  She got quite freaked out when that Assasins came at them, I'm not sure she could handle being mixed up in that world for any length of time.  There may be something there, but I think it's just a byproduct of taking down a society of killers and living.  A fling, but not a relationship.

#23 Posted by Vathers (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Tam.  No contest, she's all up in the funk with Tim.

#24 Posted by Mrs. Tim Drake (268 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought tim and steph were cute together... and now that hes back in gotham him and steph could be like barbara and dick when they were batgirl and robin. hopefully, they'll last longer and tim won't be as big of a douchebag to steph as dick was to barbara when they got older... 

#25 Posted by Stealth_Robin16 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim with Cassandra Cain would be cute! I really don't see him with Stephanie. She can be a huge bitch and I just think she's really fake. Tim and Wonder Girl was just a kiss because they were both depressed over Superboy's death. Tam Fox is ok, I guess. I think Tim should just be single for a bit because that would tie in with the whole gloomy, angry, trying to find Batman thing.

#26 Posted by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:

"
i could see the two of them having a Batman/Catwoman-esque thing going
#27 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:

"
Dumba$$.Stephani will probably date Damian when  he's older
#28 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Michael the Fly said:

"
Dumba$$.Stephani will probably date Damian when  he's older "
What did you just call me???
#29 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly: I was refering to Tim, how would he let something like that pass.
#30 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce?

#31 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:

"
Goddamn, Ravager with long hair is hot.  

Ninja Cassie is a little too scary, demigod Cassie is a little too damaged (and Superboy is back). 

Ravager? Wait two years and look into that. Stephanie, not enough edge.  
#32 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Ok, I misunderstood your words.
#33 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly: XD
#34 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah @ Ravager. No sane, single man would turn that down.

#35 Posted by Stealth_Robin16 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERBOY ALL THE WAY!!!  
But I don't think Tim is really into girls, you know? In every relationship he's in, he ends up ignoring the girl and breaks up with them. For example...

Stephanie Brown- Dated her for a couple of years, but never went anywhere past just kissing. They fight all the time and Stephanie is a huge clinger. Broke up several times, but now it looks like their done for good. 
Cass Cain- Never had an actual relationship, but now that Cass has gone villain-y, I guess that kind of counts as "breaking up" 
Tam Fox- Bet you any money they'll turn out like Stephanie Brown and Tim. Though, Tam is my favourite for Tim. 
Wonder Girl- Again, nothing past kissing. I ship Wonder Girl+Superboy 
Most likely, Tim will be a virgin forever. 

#36 Posted by Blindside002 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with either Tam or Stephanie. I voted for Tam just because she seems hotter in the comics, and while I like blondes, I always had a spot for darker skinned women. Tim needs someone to look after I think, which either Steph or Tam could fit nicely.
#37 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Jane McClane (201 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys? correct me if I'm wrong, but Tim and Cass have both officially been adopted by Bruce... I don't care if it's not blood related, that's just weird... Steph or Tam for me...

#39 Posted by GhostHawk One (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim and Steph! I think they'd be great together plus they've kinda restarted their relationship.. Even though Steph says she can't let her guard down or something.

#40 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Cass, that would just be awful writing. Right now I'd say Tam or Stephanie, Ravager's going to end up Tim's Black Cat I think, unfortunately if they keep this up.

#41 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444:  this is so wrong on so many levels
#43 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Tim_Drake4444:  this is so wrong on so many levels "

Lol, guess I'll stick with this shot.

#44 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444: Check out the one I posted
#46 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"

"

Lol, epic
#47 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444: lol He's putting it on the internet lol
#48 Posted by Captain13 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Tam Fox & Tim Drake
#49 Posted by lozer (173 posts) - - Show Bio

does he still have his virginity?

#50 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444:  LOOOOOOOL!
@lozer said:
" does he still have his virginity? "

yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.