Where is Tim Drake?!?!

#1 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Is teen titans goin to be the central focus for tim drake?or the only focus or what? he doesnt seem to hav a solo series in the new dcu yet. i luv the characer in all forms but lov him on his own alot more,plus i hope he still has major links to batman in this new world cuz if all computer geeks can just get up from behind the keyboard wit the skill to go one on one with ra's al ghul then theres something wrong there,just hope we see him all over n not just fixed to the titans, pls DC!!!!

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7037 posts) - - Show Bio

His ties to the Bat-family are said to be intact. All the titles have been announced, and he doesn't have a solo anymore, just Teen Titans. 
Here's to hoping he gets another solo down the road.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Didio said that all of the robins will have a main title which explores them, he also said  Teen Titans will be the one for Tim. 

#4 Posted by Miss Marvel (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully sometime soon Tim will get his own series. Red Robin is by far one of the best seires i have ever read! To lose it is almost heartbreaking.....scratch that, it is heartbreaking! But before i burst out into tears i will say that at least he's 'still' in something and isn't forgotten and its a relief to hear that he's still connected to the bat-family. 

Now where was I? Oh, yes.....T_T

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.