Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

When will Tim Drake gets His own series

DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DarkBird
    Tim Drake Arkham City
    Tim Drake Arkham City
    No Caption Provided
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedK

you when will he get his own series again, probably won't for the forseeable future. 

on a side note i think the smoke-girl with the blue eyes could be sparks one of the supporting cast from the superboy and the ravers series of the 90's

Avatar image for mistersarcastic
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mistersarcastic

That sucks, I didn't realize they weren't giving him his own series again. But I guess him returning to the Titans and appearing in the Bat books would be enough for me! 

sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By sj_esposito

Hopefully he'll get his own series very soon -- maybe after the holidays; January is usually a big month for new series to debut. I'm looking forward to Titans, but going to miss reading Tim in Gotham. Maybe if/when he gets a new series, he'll also get a better redesign. Something like the Arkham City design would be amazing. 

Adnan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Adnan

TT is supposed to focus on Tim gathering the titans together - i.e. he's the leader, so this might serve as his 'own' title for now.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amegashita
    @Adnan said:
    TT is supposed to focus on Tim gathering the titans together - i.e. he's the leader, so this might serve as his 'own' title for now.
      That's pretty much what I was going to say.
    sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sj_esposito
    @Amegashita said:
    @Adnan said:
      That's pretty much what I was going to say.
    It's still not the same as Tim, in Gotham, fighting crime with the rest of the Bat-family. Not that it's not good, but it's just not the same thing.
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Amegashita
    @sEsposito7:  Honestly, it's better than him not having a series at all.  Look at Billy Batson, where's his series this September?  
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

he already has his own series called Red Robin

sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sj_esposito
    @Amegashita said:
    @sEsposito7:  Honestly, it's better than him not having a series at all.  Look at Billy Batson, where's his series this September?  
    It's definitely better than nothing, but it's still not as good as him having his own series. That's all I'm saying.
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Amegashita
    @sEsposito7:  And what I'm saying is that Teen Titans basically is his series with a bigger supporting cast than before.
    sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sj_esposito
    @Amegashita said:
    @sEsposito7:  And what I'm saying is that Teen Titans basically is his series with a bigger supporting cast than before.
    But that's not true. That's like saying that Justice League is a Batman book. 

The 'supporting cast' of the Titans are other heroes, and it's a team book that's supposed to showcase each character as parts of a whole; that makes it, by definition, not Tim's book. 
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Amegashita
    @sEsposito7:  The Justice League is a team book based on showing all the other characters, from the summary of the Teen Titan book, Teen Titans is a Tim book with a large supporting cast.
    sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sj_esposito
    @Amegashita said:
    @sEsposito7:  The Justice League is a team book based on showing all the other characters, from the summary of the Teen Titan book, Teen Titans is a Tim book with a large supporting cast.
    Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see which route Lobdell takes in September. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.