Tim's future ?

#1 Posted by TimDrake (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim is getting "old" : he's not a kid anymore and will soon become an grown-up.

Will he keep the Robin costume or will he leave it to a younger hero ?

What will he become ?

Post Edited:2007-12-25 06:30:37

#2 Posted by sliverwing (12 posts) - - Show Bio

he may still be robin but he could change it to flamebird

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

now to be serious, I'm not sure, leaving the robin costume, the shadow of the bat and take another name would be too much like what happened with Dick.

Still he'll have to do something about it one day.

#4 Posted by KnightWolf_X (20 posts) - - Show Bio

well u really want to know what will happent to tim well of what a read of the comic i had he dies but he leaves a pregnat girlfriend before he dies but in a nother version he goes crazy but how know they might change the really cause it might be a new version

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightWolf_X says:

"well u really want to know what will happent to tim well of what a read of the comic i had he dies but he leaves a pregnat girlfriend before he dies but in a nother version he goes crazy but how know they might change the really cause it might be a new version"

????

I think I'm missing something here

#6 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

TimDrake says:

"Tim is getting "old" : he's not a kid anymore and will soon become an grown-up.Will he keep the Robin costume or will he leave it to a younger hero ?What will he become ?
Post Edited:2007-12-25 06:30:37"

how is he getting old he's 15 i think batman and nightwing are molding tim to be the next batman, i think he will be arsome as batman

#7 Posted by Tony drake (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like him to be batman because he's my favorite

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.