Tim Drake announced for Batman: Arkham City!

#1 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awesome
 
also looks like he's got a hood like Damien

Online
#3 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio

costume and haircut says Damian, but only bo staff and name says Tim. Hah, I can deal. 

#4 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImperiousRix
Im pretty sure ComicVine as already written an article about this.....
#5 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best design for Tim since his post-IC red and black change. I wish he'd adopt this look in the comics in September instead of the winged costume and bad haircut -- it's a much better and more contemporary look for the character. 

#6 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow.

#7 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio
@jrock85 said:
I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow.
Seconded.
#8 Posted by battyfan1 (203 posts) - - Show Bio

yay tim.........cant wait for this game

#9 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Tim is getting into a Batman game however I feel this Robin looks more like Chris O'Donnell than Tim Drake

#11 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
This was Just posted on IGN  heres a link to the original article http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180689p1.html but heres the artists word on his final version of Robin

We wanted to create a Robin that players would identify as a contemporary character and move away from the traditional "Boy Wonder" image that most people know. Our vision of Robin is the one of a troubled young individual that is calm and introverted at times but very dangerous and aggressive if provoked. The shaved head is inspired by cage fighters, because we thought that Robin might be doing that in his spare time to keep him on his toes. Still, we kept all the classic trademarks of Robin's appearance, such as the red and yellow colors of his outfit, the cape and the mask.

#12 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
This was Just posted on IGN  heres a link to the original article http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180689p1.html but heres the artists word on his final version of Robin

We wanted to create a Robin that players would identify as a contemporary character and move away from the traditional "Boy Wonder" image that most people know. Our vision of Robin is the one of a troubled young individual that is calm and introverted at times but very dangerous and aggressive if provoked. The shaved head is inspired by cage fighters, because we thought that Robin might be doing that in his spare time to keep him on his toes. Still, we kept all the classic trademarks of Robin's appearance, such as the red and yellow colors of his outfit, the cape and the mask.

Mauvaise. Cul.(please excuse my french)
#13 Posted by The_Tree (7209 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samimista said:
I'm glad Tim is getting into a Batman game however I feel this Robin looks more like Chris O'Donnell than Tim Drake
Oh my god, somebody is reading my mind!
#14 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:
@Samimista said:
I'm glad Tim is getting into a Batman game however I feel this Robin looks more like Chris O'Donnell than Tim Drake
Oh my god, somebody is reading my mind!
Then you may feel like we were separated at birth if you read my blog about Tim Drake.
#15 Posted by The_Tree (7209 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samimista said:
@The_Tree said:
@Samimista said:
I'm glad Tim is getting into a Batman game however I feel this Robin looks more like Chris O'Donnell than Tim Drake
Oh my god, somebody is reading my mind!
Then you may feel like we were separated at birth if you read my blog about Tim Drake.
:O After reading that, I think we were!
#16 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

:O Oh how I missed you long lost brother or sister! xD

#17 Posted by The_Tree (7209 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samimista: Oh how I've missed you too my fellow brother! May we never ever lose each other again!
#18 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:

@Samimista: Oh how I've missed you too my fellow brother! May we never ever lose each other again!

I'm a girl but I like helping a brother out lol. =D xD
#19 Posted by The_Tree (7209 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samimista said:
@The_Tree said:

@Samimista: Oh how I've missed you too my fellow brother! May we never ever lose each other again!

I'm a girl but I like helping a brother out lol. =D xD
xP Well then sister, may I never lose you!
#20 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim's haircut reminds me of little Erik Lensherr's in "Magneto: Testament" 
 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.