Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3315 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Thoughts of Red Robin leading the new Outsiders in Batman Inc.

TimDrakeDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TimDrakeDCU

I know I'm a little late but Batman Inc #6 kicked ass!!!

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jayskee

It's a good fit I just hope that the Dc relauch doesn't mess it up
    -Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By -Vigil-
    @jayskee said:
    It's a good fit I just hope that the Dc relauch doesn't mess it up
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. There's no sign of the Outsiders in the relaunch yet.
    TimDrakeDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TimDrakeDCU
    @jayskee: I wouldn't be too worried about it. DC made a statement that Batman Inc. would continue its ongoing serials even after the revamp.
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I have not read it yet. But that sounds interesting

-Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By -Vigil-
    @TimDrakeDCU: Ah, but it will probably be a VERY different title now, like all the other relaunched titles.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i like tim leading the team, wasnt all that impressed with the roster though
    -Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By -Vigil-
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: I NEVER like the roster of the Outsiders. Bunch of crazy people, usually.
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @-Vigil- said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: I NEVER like the roster of the Outsiders. Bunch of crazy people, usually.

Really? so Nightwing,metamorpho,Jade,Grace,Thunder,Black Lightning,Remac,Green Arrow,Supergirl,Owlman,Cass Cain,Dr.Light,Freddy Freeman,Martian Manhunter, pre-robinson Roy Harper,Starfire,Technocrat, Batman,team-titans terra and pre-didio Geo-force are all crazy? the vast majority of the roster are completely sane. their certainly have been some loons but i wouldnt say their a bunch of crazy people
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By fodigg
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: I really liked the Nightwing team with Indigo, Shift, and the rest.
    -Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Vigil-
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: Perhaps Grace, Thunder, Black Lightning, Martian Manhunter, Terra and Geo-Force aren't crazy, but I sure as heck don't like them. As for Green Arrow, Cassandra Cain, and Starfire, I would call them a little crazy, yeah. Not like insane-aylum-hearing-voices crazy, but you know, crazy. And all the others act a lot crazier on the Outsiders than anywhere else. It's where characters go to get ruined. That's just my opinion though, and you're perfectly entitled to yours.
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @-Vigil- said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: Perhaps Grace, Thunder, Black Lightning, Martian Manhunter, Terra and Geo-Force aren't crazy, but I sure as heck don't like them. As for Green Arrow, Cassandra Cain, and Starfire, I would call them a little crazy, yeah. Not like insane-aylum-hearing-voices crazy, but you know, crazy. And all the others act a lot crazier on the Outsiders than anywhere else. It's where characters go to get ruined. That's just my opinion though, and you're perfectly entitled to yours.

i think i get what you mean but im sure there are better ways to describe it. GA is angry i belive, Starfire is simply from a different culture, Cass is just different ,  

but like you said, we're each entitled to our own opinions
    -Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By -Vigil-
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: Yeah, it's the only word I could think of to describe that general attitude of "GRRR!". 
    MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By MrUnknown
    @TimDrakeDCU: I think if there is a change in continuity due to the reboot Bat Inc. will still use the old one. There is a reason why it is not being launched with the other 52 in September but instead early 2012. The only good thing from that news is that it will get a proper ending but it isn't back to stay.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.