Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3315 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Teen Titans #0 Preview

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By htb106

Looks Good!

The art in this looks great but I always miss Brett when he's off the book.

I like that this is narated by Bruce rather than Tim, sets it apart a bit from all the other Zero issues.

josai21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By josai21

Ok...was actually expecting this to be completely horrid considering the way Lobdell has been writing Tim in most of the Titans' issues.

That said, I was pleasantly surprised by this preview. It does not look half bad.

EscGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EscGamer

I like the new take on him he seems more pre52 Red Robin, but I kinda don't like how apart he was from his family cause they all seemed so close together. I hope his dad is at least the same, a kick ass archeologist.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.