Stephanie Brown or Tam Fox

#1 Posted by LaurelB (37 posts) - - Show Bio

who is the best girlfriend for tim drake? steph or tam?

#2 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

steph. tam BLOWS.

#3 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim n Tam!

#4 Posted by LaurelB (37 posts) - - Show Bio

i think steph....tam is outside

#5 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@LaurelB: well let the poor girl in. it could rain.

#6 Posted by LaurelB (37 posts) - - Show Bio

yess...veryy poor is this girl

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7493 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him with Tam better.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92709 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Jawshco (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie Brown for sure. Tam never seemed to really click well with Tim, IMO. She faked their engagement, but outside that there wasn't really much going on. Whereas he and Stephanie went through a lot together and I was always rooting for them to work things out.

#10 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph.

#11 Edited by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie Brown.

#12 Posted by BatCow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie Brown

I really like the idea of a love between a Batgirl and a Robin.

Barbara Gordon and Dick Grayson didn't really cut it for me.

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10893 posts) - - Show Bio
By Emily Hu
#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Tam

#15 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming she still exists, Steph.

#16 Posted by tyco6300 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard question... But I would have to go with Tam! I like Stephanie more than Tam but I think Tam would be a better girlfriend for Tim! C:

#17 Posted by Emily87 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, the whole time Tim was supposedly 'dating' Tam, he was still hung up over his ex-girlfriend Steph (trying to get back together with her) and lusting over Lynx III (and making out on rooftops). I don't see how people still ship Tim and Tam. It was like they were just close friends or something.

It's Steph, definitely. She ranks in with Babs and Selina as the Batclan's legendary love interests. Tam was just the temporary fill-in love-interest for that series, just like Shondra Kinsolving and Sasha Bordeaux and Raya Vestri and everyone knew that. If the reboot did not happen, I'm pretty sure Tim would have gotten back with Steph anyways coz it was surely heading in that direction.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.