Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

SPOILER (in case you haven't read it): Red Robin 024

Mrs. Tim Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mrs. Tim Drake

Is it just me or has every male bat-family member been raped?! 

According to some storyline, Talia actually raped Bruce and ta-da! Damian is born.  
    According to some interpretation: Dick Grayson (as Nightwing) was raped by Tarantula.  
    And now: Tim Drake is the latest victim. In Red Robin 024, he is chained and a naked "daughter of Ra's Al Ghul" stands in front of him saying "and you will live on through the child you are about to give me." and Tim looks at her horrified. What's going on DC? These crime-fighters can take down some of the worldest toughest villians, Bruce Wayne (Batman) could fight Ra's Al ghul to a standstill, but they can't take down a villainess without being sexually assaulted?!

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By fodigg

Who did it happen to first? Bruce or Green Arrow?

Miss Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Miss Marvel

I was thinking the same thing after i read the issue, I mean i know Tim's one of the most (the most, in my opinion) cutest guys in the Comic Universe but come on! Who does this chick think she is? Well, who ever she is i hate her...lol. 
    batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By batman_is_god

@Mrs. Tim Drake

The Batman and Talia thing was consensual

unless the enclosed pics looks like rape to you. It happened in Bride of the Demon, and they were married at the time if you can believe it. The pics are from R.I.P., Batman & Son, and Bride of the Demon.

The Dick Grayson thing was rape. He was distraught and just laid there while Tarantula took of his clothes and... you get it. 

I have not read the Red Robin thing.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself

nothing's happened yet...he could still get out of it

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By cascadeking09
    @batman_is_god: I'm pretty sure Bruce said that he was drugged or something like drugged at the time in the Batman & Son story arc. 
    No Caption Provided
    Unless Bruce doesn't mean that was drugged during that exact moment, he doesn't recall.

Dick has been raped by someone he believed to be Starfire, but was actually someone else in disguise IIRC.

Tim has yet to be raped, but looks like he's about to.
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By iLLituracy

Bruce wasn't raped. Bruce gave her the business of his own free will. 

And Tim hasn't been raped yet...so...

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@fodigg said:
    Who did it happen to first? Bruce of Green Arrow?
    Green Arrow
    batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batman_is_god
    @cascadeking09: As I said, the two had consensual sex in Bride of the Demon (the pics I posted do not exactly make Bruce seem reluctant). They were married at the time. If it was not consensual, then how could he have cooperated "magnificently"? The drugged remark is Morrison's explanation to why the story has not been mentioned since then, meaning Bruce was drugged sometime after the fact to forget. He used a similar trick in Black Glove. It's his way of trying to make it seem like nothing in the history of Batman books is out of canon except for the stories that are meant to be so, like The Dark Knight Returns. 

The Dick Grayson thing was him laying there, disappointed in himself after he let Tarantula kill another villain.
    GhostHawk One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostHawk One

I hope Cassandra Cain comes along and kills her..
    She's on the cover of the next issue so it's a possibility ;)

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By cascadeking09
    @batman_is_god:O,ok. I thought the drugged thing was him saying that he was drugged at the time so he didn't remember any of that and that's why it looks consensual because he wasn't in his right mind.
    Mrs. Tim Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mrs. Tim Drake

Yeah, the whole Bruce and Talia thing is confusing. That is why i initially wrote "according to some storylines . . ."  
    Can't wait for issue 25!!! :D

GhostHawk One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostHawk One
    Mrs. Tim Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mrs. Tim Drake
    @GhostHawk One: He had great "protection" ;)
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEGRAAF

lol I really thought the naked chick was Cass at first.

Tim's place at the end of #26 was great. I like how he looks in the new 52 but i really dont want them to lose all that he has done and gained since his creation. Does anyone know if he is getting rewritten all together or if he is just changing costumes like Dick Grayson

X_Titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By X_Titans
    @fodigg said:
    Who did it happen to first? Bruce or Green Arrow?
    Ollie wasn't raped.
    No Caption Provided
    Ijordan04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Is it just me or has every male bat-family member been raped?!

According to some storyline, Talia actually raped Bruce and ta-da! Damian is born.

According to some interpretation: Dick Grayson (as Nightwing) was raped by Tarantula.

And now: Tim Drake is the latest victim. In Red Robin 024, he is chained and a naked "daughter of Ra's Al Ghul" stands in front of him saying "and you will live on through the child you are about to give me." and Tim looks at her horrified. What's going on DC? These crime-fighters can take down some of the worldest toughest villians, Bruce Wayne (Batman) could fight Ra's Al ghul to a standstill, but they can't take down a villainess without being sexually assaulted?!

• That wasn't Nyssa.
    • Yes. It was a Mysterious Lady that was going to rape Tim during the Red Robin run in order to have his baby. She didn’t succeed but it still had to be traumatizing.
    • Tarantula raped Dick, and prior to that, Mirage pretended to be Starfire and raped him as well.
    • Also, his interactions with Liu in Nightwing The Lost Year are statutory rape, as well as the fact that she used him sexually at 17 just to try to get information on Waynetech

• We’re not actually super-clear on who assaulted Tim in Red Robin, but it wasn’t Nyssa. It was this lady (with an admittedly rad design).

No Caption Provided

• She doesn’t have a name that I know of, but Tim identifies her as a Daughter of Acheron and half-sister of Ra’s al Ghul.
    • Not that this is a super-important distinction, unless you’re a Nyssa fan.

So p.s. her identity is mysteriously anonymous/ambiguous. If anything she’d be the Aunt of Nyssa. The Daughter of Acheron & Mother Soul (Rúh al Ghul). But I suppose this is just a case of Jane Doe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.