School?

#1 Posted by brandomp3 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Tim Drake a high school student? and if he is, where?

#2 Posted by Mister Sarcastic (42 posts) - - Show Bio

he is a high school dropout ( Red Robin 16)
in Robin 178 he visits Gotham High

#3 Edited by jayskee (1911 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mister Sarcastic said:

"he is a high school dropout ( Red Robin 16) in Robin 178 he visits Gotham High "

so how is suspond to find a job
#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (10349 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I know he was in high school with Batgirl (stephanie Brown) in the Robin comics but now stephanie is in college. So, my guess is either he dropped out or he is in college but with his age he is supposed be college. 

#5 Posted by saigocage (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim is 17 years old, so not quite college age yet and he is the controlling shareholder of Wayne Enterprises (Red Robin 12), so he doesn't really NEED a job.

#6 Posted by danhimself (21245 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing that he's been doing a home schooling program of some sorts off panel since he is a very public figure in Gotham and someone would have said something had they found out that he was a high school drop out

#7 Posted by saigocage (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Vicky Vale, in Red Robin 9, actually asks about Tim and why he hasn't been in school in weeks. All that "Bruce" says is that he hasn't seen Tim in weeks, that he is hard to keep track of and "boys will be boys"

#8 Posted by danhimself (21245 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Edited by transportive (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim's currently not doing anything school-related (highschool drop out) but apparently that'll be addressed soon, according to the current writer of Red Robin. How 'soon' is another question, of course.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.