Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Scars and Burns

feargalr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By feargalr

Ive only just started reading Red Robin series after the events of Battle for the cowl.. I didn't read that... anyway didn't Tim suffer some fairly extreme burns to the back of his head and his body during Batman RIP?? I didn't read it and to be honest I probably won't at this stage, was it ever addressed what happened to them or is it just one of those things?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

they weren't really that serious...he did wear a full cowl for an issue or two to protect the wounds though...but it seemed as though they healed between the end of his series and Battle for the Cowl

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
    @feargalr: I know he got burned during the Robin series, and that was addressed towards the very end of the series…I don't think they ever addressed the RIP ones.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself
    @Icarusflies said:
    " @feargalr: I know he got burned during the Robin series, and that was addressed towards the very end of the series…I don't think they ever addressed the RIP ones. "
    it only happened once and that was during his R.I.P. arc of his series
    feargalr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By feargalr

If you google the words tim drake head burns theres a picture showing him with some fairly extensive burns.. that don't just go away

Mrs. Tim Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mrs. Tim Drake

I heard Alfred's pretty impressive with this stuff. ;)

feargalr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By feargalr

It looked like he would need some fairly extensive plastiv surgery.. but then again this is the comic book world of ever lasting life..

transportive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By transportive

I know this is a late reply, but if it helps anyway, apparently they were drawn more extensive than they originally were meant to. Originally they were meant to be a lot less severe, but they ended up looking cool, so the writer kept them the way they looked. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.