Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

RR 19 New Costume

• 52 results
    theredkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By theredkid

personaly i dont like what they have done to drakes costume it seems to nightwing. tims not dic hes tim and hes better the new outfit looks to kidish the red robin out fit has its own stamp if they turn tim into dick and ruin my favorite hero its going to piss me off. i dont want the writers and artists to revamp an awsome costume to suit the nightwing fans who now wont fallow dick to bruce but are looking for a replacement tim is on his own and doing better then the rest at a new invirment. they need to keep him the way he is for a while be fore they get all switchy with his outfit if its what there going to do itll suck that they ruin another robin. Jason todd isnt a you bastards his hair was black when he met bruce  
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @theredkid:
    I know what you mean. Im not what of those people, i like Dick grayson and am happy he is Batman and am still following him. I think it would have been cool if he made the costume his own (below are a couple ideas) but i was ok with the Red Robin outfit. I like the new one but i dont think they should make it look so much like nightwings. I dont think it will be around besides while he is in the unternet or whatever.  

they said something about this is how he preceives himself so im guessing he looks this way because he is basically in his "nightwing" stage of his life like Dick was around his age. Dick actually wore that red nightwing outfit when he was working as renegade.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.