Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Possible costume alteration

comkid100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By comkid100

I know tim looks cool in the red robin outfit but what if instead of the cowl he went back to the domino mask but kept the red robin outift?  
    just sometihng i thought about.
    Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
    TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

i honestly like the cowl =] it makes more sense in hiding his secret identity and makes him more intimidating. although i did love the domino masks...i also like the little tunic flaps that hanged from under his belt better than the black coming up on the sides but hey, its okay. and whats up with the two spikes wrather than three? who's idea was that? i also prefere the cape with the jagged ends wrather than a regular cape, however i think the jagged ends wouldnt look right with the red robin costume. and why is everyone taking away the under...er...overwear? lol
    batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By batman_is_god

The domino mask would help  Tim distinguish himself from BATMAN, since dick is already looking like BATMAN I don't know how many cowls I can take.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@batman_is_god said:
    "The domino mask would help  Tim distinguish himself from BATMAN, since dick is already looking like BATMAN I don't know how many cowls I can take. "

QFT
    comkid100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By comkid100
    @batman_is_god:
    lol i supose he couldn't look like robin forever or else he'd never realy be recognised as an indipendent superhero but i see your point
    -Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @batman_is_god: Don't know how many cowls you can take? How many are there who wear cowls as opposed to domino masks, really? O_o 

Besides, I prefer the cowl, it makes a LOT more sense when concealing a secret identity.
    OnlyWonderBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OnlyWonderBoy

There's just something about the smooth cowl that looks odd. I also wouldn't mind if the nose piece was altered so it didn't seem so predominant.

Miss Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Miss Marvel

Miss Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Miss Marvel

Tim Drake's new Red Robin Suit
    Tim Drake's new Red Robin Suit

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.