Possible costume alteration

Posted by comkid100 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

I know tim looks cool in the red robin outfit but what if instead of the cowl he went back to the domino mask but kept the red robin outift?  
just sometihng i thought about.
#1 Posted by TimDrakeRedRobin (357 posts) - - Show Bio

i honestly like the cowl =] it makes more sense in hiding his secret identity and makes him more intimidating. although i did love the domino masks...i also like the little tunic flaps that hanged from under his belt better than the black coming up on the sides but hey, its okay. and whats up with the two spikes wrather than three? who's idea was that? i also prefere the cape with the jagged ends wrather than a regular cape, however i think the jagged ends wouldnt look right with the red robin costume. and why is everyone taking away the under...er...overwear? lol
#2 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

The domino mask would help  Tim distinguish himself from BATMAN, since dick is already looking like BATMAN I don't know how many cowls I can take.
#3 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
"The domino mask would help  Tim distinguish himself from BATMAN, since dick is already looking like BATMAN I don't know how many cowls I can take. "

QFT
#4 Posted by comkid100 (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god:
lol i supose he couldn't look like robin forever or else he'd never realy be recognised as an indipendent superhero but i see your point
#5 Posted by -Eclipse- (7507 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god: Don't know how many cowls you can take? How many are there who wear cowls as opposed to domino masks, really? O_o 

Besides, I prefer the cowl, it makes a LOT more sense when concealing a secret identity.
#6 Posted by OnlyWonderBoy (47 posts) - - Show Bio

There's just something about the smooth cowl that looks odd. I also wouldn't mind if the nose piece was altered so it didn't seem so predominant.

#7 Posted by Miss Marvel (117 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Miss Marvel (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake's new Red Robin Suit

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.