Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Night of the owls

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thatlad

So us Tim Drake fans got hosed when TDK#9 featured Tim not only on the cover but also in the solicits "...Red Robin is back in Gotham City just in time to face off against TALON..." only when you read the book he's in there once in the background. I'm used to covers not being representative of the book, but this is DC actually lying to the fans to boost the sales of a book that really isn't doing well. I'm beyond annoyed.

Does anyone know where Tim is appearing during Night of the owls? So far these Talon fights have been weak:

Lincoln March just shot one

Damian chopped off his head like it was nothing

Jason talked one into killing himself...these are not the feared killers I thought them to be. The bat family could goto town on these creatures as they're not alive, instead we're getting weak fights with cop outs.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jayskee

He actually doesn't at all dc lied to us

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

@thatlad said:

So us Tim Drake fans got hosed when TDK#9 featured Tim not only on the cover but also in the solicits "...Red Robin is back in Gotham City just in time to face off against TALON..." only when you read the book he's in there once in the background. I'm used to covers not being representative of the book, but this is DC actually lying to the fans to boost the sales of a book that really isn't doing well. I'm beyond annoyed.

Does anyone know where Tim is appearing during Night of the owls? So far these Talon fights have been weak:

Lincoln March just shot one

Damian chopped off his head like it was nothing

Jason talked one into killing himself...these are not the feared killers I thought them to be. The bat family could goto town on these creatures as they're not alive, instead we're getting weak fights with cop outs.

The one shot by Lincoln March survived and managed to kill him, Damian decapitated one with luck and PIS, actually I think they are not cannon fodders as ninjas and thugs are used.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

Technically they didn't lie to us, he was in the book, and he was in time to fight a Talon he just didn't get to. That being said this whole bait and switch is severly f-d up

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By jrock85

Misleading solicits are very common.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.