Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

More continuity problems with the New 52

Avatar image for mistersarcastic
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mistersarcastic

Well this obviously specifically addresses Timbo so ignore the broad title choice. Anyhow! Why is it that in Teen Titans #1 just before Tim's confronted by NOWHERE, he's holding a photo of him and Bats. In the photo he's wearing his "Mourning" Costume (the red and black one)..... I thought he only wore it because of Kon's death and yet Kon wasn't even released from his tank-mother (xD sorry) when Tim was Robin during this New 52 business.

Yes. I'm confused, anyone else?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

He probably just likes those colors this time around this may even have been his first costume

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Maybe he just always wore the red and black costume, maybe his father died earlier and he was mourning him instead. It isn't really a continuity problem yet.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Something like this is only a problem if you let it be problem. I personally, for example, have only seen Tim Drake in his red and black Robin uniform, so to me it doesn't bother or feel like it messing with the current continuity.

mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mistersarcastic

Hah. Well when you all put it that way, yeah, makes sense. Still...that was kinda why I liked that costume more, because of the reason and all.

So it's pretty lame to me, at least. :/

EscGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EscGamer

One of the robin issues I read showed that he wore this costume because when he left with Bruce and Dick to travel around the world so Bruce can find himself again no criminal was really scared of a teenager wearing bright colors looking like a fairy. So he updated it to have that fear effect. I remember Dick made fun of Tim for it because he still had the underwear on the outside. It was Robin #176 during Batman R.I.P.

mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mistersarcastic

@EscGamer: Thanks!

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By htb106

he was probably mourning his dad or maybe he just wore it all the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.