Is there still going to be a Red Robin comic after the revamp?

#1 Posted by Mr_Volpe (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin is my favorite comic book character ever. I would hate to see them end such a great series just because of this revamp.

#2 Posted by comkid100 (241 posts) - - Show Bio

no he's still going to be red robin but just a revamped costume also its been hinted at that he isn't part of the bat family but i think he still is.
#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Volpe said:
Red Robin is my favorite comic book character ever. I would hate to see them end such a great series just because of this revamp.
@comkid100 said:
no he's still going to be red robin but just a revamped costume also its been hinted at that he isn't part of the bat family but i think he still is.
He is going to be leading the teen titans and yes he is still part of the bat fam
#4 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

If I remember correctly, no. Tim Drake is still Red Robin and he's part of the Teen Titans but will not have his own book.

#5 Posted by Nasar7 (157 posts) - - Show Bio
They are taking away his (awesome) book, demoting him to the Teen Titans (which I couldn't care less about), and giving him a fugly costume :(
#6 Posted by Mr_Volpe (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@nasar7 said:
They are taking away his (awesome) book, demoting him to the Teen Titans (which I couldn't care less about), and giving him a fugly costume :(
I agree with everything you just said. Finally someone who understands me!
#7 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that Teen Titans is basically going to be "Tim and the Titans."

#8 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
i hope it's more Tim, Kon and Bart and the rest be just background chracters
#9 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
  That's pretty much what's been hinted at.  
#10 Posted by The_Tree (7063 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got my fingers crossed for a Red Robin series come December or January.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin and Secret Six are the best series sacrificed for this reboot. I'm excited by many of the new series but have to say that I'm sad to see that Nicieza's Red Robin is ending.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.