Is that his real name?

#1 Posted by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I just found out that Robin's full name is Timothy "Tim" Jackson Drake Wayne can someone tell me if this is true or what?

#2 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea, but i don't think anyone spells their real name with quotation marks.

#3 Posted by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"No idea, but i don't think anyone spells their real name with quotation marks."
             The quotation marks are for his nickname.
#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of sources say it's that, I've personally never seen the Jackson part myself, it's most likely his middle name that was briefly mentioned somewhere. Timothy is just the long version of Tim, Drake and Wayne are his last names since he was adopted by Bruce

#5 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"Ok, I just found out that Robin's full name is Timothy "Tim" Jackson Drake Wayne can someone tell me if this is true or what?
"
I think it is

he was adopted wasn't he?
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he was, someone on here even has the scan to the papers lol

#7 Posted by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh his father's last name was Drake.. where does the Jackson comes from? O_O you think Michael Jackson took Tim's mom to Neverland? Na, it can't be..maybe Michael took him but not the mom... I'm sure..

Why is the last name Jackson placed before Drake?

I mean Drake is his last name not a second name.

1st last name is Drake from his father, now what is the mother's last name?

And Now is Timothy Wayne since Bruce adopted him

#8 Posted by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"A lot of sources say it's that, I've personally never seen the Jackson part myself, it's most likely his middle name that was briefly mentioned somewhere. Timothy is just the long version of Tim, Drake and Wayne are his last names since he was adopted by Bruce"
             Thanks, now i can sleep at night.
#9 Posted by Daemon707 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

TIM'S FULL NAME IS Timothy Jackson Drake Wayne it was in one comic Issue #167  The Promise OF Robin!!!! READ AND FINED OUT!!!!

later XD

#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#11 Posted by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio
Daemon707 said:
"TIM'S FULL NAME IS Timothy Jackson Drake Wayne it was in one comic Issue #167  The Promise OF Robin!!!! READ AND FINED OUT!!!!

later XD
"
             Thanks for the help.
#12 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"A lot of sources say it's that, I've personally never seen the Jackson part myself, it's most likely his middle name that was briefly mentioned somewhere. Timothy is just the long version of Tim, Drake and Wayne are his last names since he was adopted by Bruce"

Just my honest opinion, but adopting Dick was fine, but ,c'mon! he adopted Tim (Jason as well) AND Cassie, too! its just crazy! They're really living up to the name "The Batman FAMILY" lol
#13 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

it's Timothy Wayne, Drake is no longer part of his name. i don't know where "Jackson" came from

#14 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Jackson just be his middle name? I've heard people with the first name Jackson so why not middle?

#15 Posted by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackson's his middle name. That's the only explanation I can think of that makes any sense. Your nickname doesn't have to be your middle name.

Teen Manatee said:

"Just my honest opinion, but adopting Dick was fine, but ,c'mon! he adopted Tim (Jason as well) AND Cassie, too! its just crazy! They're really living up to the name "The Batman FAMILY" lol"
I thought that was the point.
#16 Posted by Tony drake (27 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it's real his birth name was Timothy  Jackson Drake but whet he was legaly a Bruce Wayne son he took the last name of he's new father

#17 Posted by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tony drake said:
"yeah it's real his birth name was Timothy  Jackson Drake but whet he was legaly a Bruce Wayne son he took the last name of he's new father"
             So now he's Timothy " Tim " Jackson Drake Wayne?

#18 Posted by Mrs. Tim Drake (268 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, isn't his dad's name jack? short for jackson possibly? 
so its probably his middle name, i know a lot of people whose middle names are their dad's

#19 Edited by Vata_Raven (61 posts) - - Show Bio

If you people would type it right, you type the name like this: Timothy "Tim" Jackson Drake-Wayne. Everyone kept forgetting the dash, you put the dash if you have two last names.

#20 Posted by Durakken (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vata_Raven said:

If you people would type it right, you type the name like this: Timothy "Tim" Jackson Drake-Wayne. Everyone kept forgetting the dash, you put the dash if you have two last names.

The funny thing is that the whole Drake-Wayne thing was answered by Tim in a comic when a reporter asked about it. His answer was basically when I'm doing x it's Tim Drake, when I'm doing y it's Tim Wayne

#21 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoom said:

caption

Oh PLEASE can somebody tell me what issue is it?!? I have looking for it since, casually, I read the #22

#22 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12529 posts) - - Show Bio

His name is Bruce Wayne, there is not such things as Robin, all of them are in his mind, that why all of them look like Bruce.

Dick = Young Good Bruce

Jason =Young Bad Bruce

Tim = Teen Bruce

Damien = Kid Bruce

Alfred = Old Bruce

Bruce Wayne is insane, Batman is Sane.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.