Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

How old is he?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarthAznable

How old is New 52 Tim Drake? I have refused to even touch the Teen Titans so I'm pretty curious. Especially since he hooked up with 2 chicks in TT. o.O

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By redwingx

16 or 17.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping the new teen titans series gives us a better Tim Drake. I haven't touched the teen titans series either but I'm willing to give this new one a try.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarthAznable

@jayc1324 said:

I'm hoping the new teen titans series gives us a better Tim Drake. I haven't touched the teen titans series either but I'm willing to give this new one a try.

If it's a new writer then I'll give it a shot. He shows promise from looking at his n52 respect thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.