Does Tim Drake know that Digger (Captain Boomerang) is back?

#1 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

If so, what story addressed it and if not who should be the one to bring it up to him considering Digger was in custody since Blackest Night? 

Is this a portent that Digger will die before his story crosses Tim's path?  Or of the superhero community's general disregard for Tim's feelings?  Editorial oversight?  Or what?

#2 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah he does know that he's alive and he's actually visited him in jail once or twice in the last two red robin issues

#3 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

As a civilian I assume?  It'd be a bit short-sighted to visit as Robin and say "You killed my father!"  But if he's visiting as Tim Dr- er- Wayne... what's the point, isn't he just a kid?  Well thanks for the answers I may pick this up.

#4 Posted by -Eclipse- (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mainline:

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt digger break out of jail after this?
#6 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2007 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" didnt digger break out of jail after this? "

Digger is in jail and no he didn't break out of jail. 
@Mainline said:
" If so, what story addressed it and if not who should be the one to bring it up to him considering Digger was in custody since Blackest Night?  Is this a portent that Digger will die before his story crosses Tim's path?  Or of the superhero community's general disregard for Tim's feelings?  Editorial oversight?  Or what? "
Tim knows that Digger is alive, he wants digger to break out of prison so that Tim can teach him a lesson. I think Tim is going to step over the line and murder Digger.
#7 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Digger broke out of prison, he's in the current Flash ongoing

#8 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
"Tim knows that Digger is alive, he wants digger to break out of prison so that Tim can teach him a lesson. I think Tim is going to step over the line and murder Digger. "
i don't think he'll kill him, but he'll definatly teach him a leason
#9 Posted by Jake Fury (18434 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Digger a complete slob when he was killed during Identity Crisis? That White Lantern blew those pounds away!
#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" Tim knows that Digger is alive, he wants digger to break out of prison so that Tim can teach him a lesson. I think Tim is going to step over the line and murder Digger. "
i don't think he'll kill him, but he'll definatly teach him a leason "

Yea i could see him permenently injuring Digger. Maybe shatter all the bones in his hands so he can no longer throw anything 

@Theodore: Thanks thats what i thought. 
@SUPER-MAN 23:
#11 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Wasn't Digger a complete slob when he was killed during Identity Crisis? That White Lantern blew those pounds away! "
actually thats exactaly what happened, or the excuse that Johns is using cause he want to make him a bad-ass villian or something
#12 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2007 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23 said:
"Tim knows that Digger is alive, he wants digger to break out of prison so that Tim can teach him a lesson. I think Tim is going to step over the line and murder Digger. "
i don't think he'll kill him, but he'll definatly teach him a leason "
Lesson teaching will be a awesome must!
#13 Posted by Jake Fury (18434 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK:
I thought so. Been awhile since I read IC and couldn't remember for sure.
#14 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23:  hope it's something really bad ass and not just a simple beat down, i want a really intricate plan, that messes his life up really bad
#15 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2007 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23:  hope it's something really bad ass and not just a simple beat down, i want a really intricate plan, that messes his life up really bad "
I totally agree. I want that to happen also.
#16 Posted by thechessclub (499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Wasn't Digger a complete slob when he was killed during Identity Crisis? That White Lantern blew those pounds away! "
The White Lantern entity is a tapeworm. True story.
#17 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK:
yea but if it becomes an intricate plan then it will look more evil rather then jsut cutting loose once and him ending up in a full body cast. I dont think they would allow tim to go that far, specially when Bruce is back.
#18 Posted by thechessclub (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Also is it just me or is that Digger image above the spitting image of William Dafoe?!

http://www.atpictures.com/imgdir/willem_large.jpg 

#19 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:  but cutting loose makes him come off as uncontroled and easily enraged, instead of intelligent and cunning, and it would only be evil if it was to torture him he wants to make him pay maybe he'll make sure that all the money he has and will ever get his hands on he can't keep and making sure the cops always know werw he'll be

@thechessclub:
your right the artist probably used him to base digger's new look on
#20 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK:
see that doesnt sound to bad. when you first mentioned planning it sounded more like you were talking about, being around every corner destroying his life physically, mentally, and emotionally. Basically doing to him what was recently done to Bruce
#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"Wasn't Digger a complete slob when he was killed during Identity Crisis? That White Lantern blew those pounds away! "

Yeah.  It must have reversed the magic spell that caused him to become fat and bald overnight.
#22 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Jake Fury said:
"Wasn't Digger a complete slob when he was killed during Identity Crisis? That White Lantern blew those pounds away! "
Yeah.  It must have reversed the magic spell that caused him to become fat and bald overnight. "
Was it overnight?  What was his most recent appearance prior to Identity Crisis?  Maybe the government put something in him during his Suicide Squad service? ;-)
#23 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim's  not gunna get a shot at him till all this Brightest Day stuff is over I'm sure. Pretty cool that Digger can summon boomerangs now.

#24 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:

" @SUPER-MAN 23:  hope it's something really bad ass and not just a simple beat down, i want a really intricate plan, that messes his life up really bad "

Does anyone watch southpark did you see the episode where cartman mess's up scott tenermen...... Tim should do that to cap boomerang

if you didn't see it sorry to complicated and gruseome to relate lets just say that for a whole season afterwards cartmans catchphrase was

"I'll make you eat your parents!!!!"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.