Does he have any girlfriend right now? If he doesn't....

#1 Edited by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Tim with one of this girls... again!

Bette

Cassie

Steph
#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: OK...
#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph sucks and was a total b@tch, Cassie is to stay with Conner, Flamebird Really?

Tim should hitch with one of his non super flings like Miss Fox for example.

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: lol!

@Son_of_Magnus:
I agree.
#6 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: Tam Fox? I really don't think she's good enough for Tim! I would like to see him with Flamebird... now she's in Gotham and they make a good couple!
#7 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

RIght now, I think he's seeing the daughter of Lucius Fox Tam. I mean, they're "engaged". I would like to see him back with Steph tho.

#8 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duo_forbidden: I want to see him with Steph too!
#9 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, Steph and Tim should be together!   
Con and Cassie  
and I don't really care who Bette's with.

#10 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23244 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
"  Aww, Steph and Tim should be together!   Con and Cassie  and I don't really care who Bette's with. "
Poor Bette ;-;
#11 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Maybe Bette and Beast Boy...
#12 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Since she's a little bit better as Batgirl than she was when she was Spoiler, I think it would work out best now than before if Tim doesn't get all paranoid or aggravated (which I don't blame him considering he was the only one to believe that Bruce was alive) like before.
#13 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duo_forbidden: ok
#14 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie would be all right for Timmy, since they've known each other for a while.

#15 Posted by comicnerdy (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB said:
" @Duo_forbidden: I want to see him with Steph too! "
Same here. 

@Primmaster64:
 HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NICE!
#16 Posted by Captain13 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

He belongs with Tam Fox.

#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicnerdy: LOL!!!!
#18 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph and Tim for the win!!! 

#19 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13 said:
" He belongs with Tam Fox. "
  Quoted for truth. 
#20 Posted by ComicStooge (13769 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see him with Steph too! "

#21 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain13: What?! He barely knows her! 

He belongs with Steph! >__<
#22 Posted by Miss Marvel (117 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin:
Aw, that is such a cute picture of them! I'm guessing its from a Robin comic but i'm not sure, do you know what comic it is?
#23 Posted by comicnerdy (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:
Superheroes and non-superheroes should not date in my opinion. Tim's a little too....extreme for her...
#24 Posted by comicnerdy (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-:
:D yes!
#25 Posted by ChadwickDavis (445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Aww, Steph and Tim should be together!   Con and Cassie  and I don't really care who Bette's with. "

I agree about Tim and Stephanie. 

Connor and Cassie I think it works for now, but I do think they will eventually drift apart because of Connor's cocky and impulsive nature clashing with Cassie's personal insecurities and her structured outlook on things.   
#26 Edited by Skittering-Roach (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Never again with Tim/Cassie.
That was a pairing I believe, never should have happened.
It was a train wreck.
From what I saw most of their relationship revolved around, yelling at each other, crying at each other, and reminiscing about Superboy. It was a pairing built on the grounds that they were both miserable and desperately needed comfort. It was constantly brought up though out there entire relationship. When they were trying to be sweet and romantic, it always seemed rather forced to me, and it never seemed to last for very long.

Personally, I'm in favor of the gay/or bi Robin. I like the one sided little love ditty thing he has for Superboy. 
But…I have to be realistic with myself. That’s not going to happen. 
Even if it did turn out that he did indeed have a thing for Superboy (as I and so very many others believe), I highly doubt Superboy would reciprocate.

I did kind of like the Steph/Tim. It was cute (or at least the very few bits of it I saw, which…admittedly wasn’t much). But don’t she have a baby now? Or was I just mislead?
I’m not sure I can see Tim dealing too well with a baby right now on top of everything else. Then again, maybe a little child interaction will do him some good.

#27 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skittering-Roach: She put the baby up for adoption right after it was born, and I think that was a while ago
#29 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skittering-Roach: I kinda thought he was gay.
#30 Posted by Skittering-Roach (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-: Oh. ^ ^ Okay, I was wondering about that. Thank you.
#31 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skittering-Roach:  Tim's not gay. 
#32 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skittering-Roach: Yeah, I was confused when I saw scans of Steph pregnant too... xD
#33 Posted by Skittering-Roach (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I wish he was, that would be neat. Some writers (or at the very least some artists) seem to heavily (in my opinion) imply it, but then others seem determined to make him super strait. It's odd to see it play out. I have a feeling editorial would never let him be gay though...no matter how high in demand the idea may be. He could just be bi-sexual, but I doubt they would go for that either.
#34 Posted by Skittering-Roach (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:  I'm well aware...I even mentioned that. I said it's what I'm in favor of.
#35 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skittering-Roach said:
" @Primmaster64: I wish he was, that would be neat. Some writers (or at the very least some artists) seem to heavily (in my opinion) imply it, but then others seem determined to make him super strait. It's odd to see it play out. I have a feeling editorial would never let him be gay though...no matter how high in demand the idea may be. He could just be bi-sexual, but I doubt they would go for that either. "
He really does...
#36 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim, Gay, are you all smoking something? theirs know way that would ever work, or be something i'd be a fan of, ok maybe the 5th robin could be gay (not damien, i don't count steph), but you can't change a character thats been around as long as Tim and then make him gay or bi, you could do a story about one of his friends being gay and attracted to him or something like that, to get him to question the idea of him being gay and how he feels towards them, but you can't make him gay

#37 Posted by Skittering-Roach (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK:  ...*glares*...There have been six robins...Carrie Kelly ring a bell? Or do you just not count women in general?
#38 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skittering-Roach:  oh i remember her i just don't count her for 2 reasons 1: it was an alternate reality and 2 she chose the name cat-girl and wasn't robin long enough
#39 Edited by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't he sort of dating/ fake-engaged to Tamara Fox?

#40 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy: He is now!
#41 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @Skittering-Roach:  oh i remember her i just don't count her for 2 reasons 1: it was an alternate reality and 2 she chose the name cat-girl and wasn't robin long enough "
She also sucks.
#42 Posted by comkid100 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

about tim and falmebird are there any images with robin and falmebird together when shes actaully young cuz the only ones i've seen are the ones wheres shes batman
#43 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:
" @Skittering-Roach:  Tim's not gay.  "
he could be
#44 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  Nevar.
#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita: Never say never! bwahahahaha!
#46 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  I didn't say never.  I said nevar.  Like a pirate. 

There's a difference =P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.