Does he have a rival?

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

??

#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Well their is Damian and he did create a rogue Gallery of his own while he was Robin including Clock King, Dodge, The Cheater, Johnny Warlock, and These two other characters I forget their names they were a couple and kinda lame. He also once made The Joker so mad that The Joker said anyone else can kill The Bat but Robin is his.

#3 Posted by pikahyper (12172 posts) - - Show Bio

Anarky and the General are pretty decent rivals as are Shiva and Lynx.

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Well their is Damian and he did create a rogue Gallery of his own while he was Robin including Clock King, Dodge, The Cheater, Johnny Warlock, and These two other characters I forget their names they were a couple and kinda lame. He also once made The Joker so mad that The Joker said anyone else can kill The Bat but Robin is his. "
Joker said that?
#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Well their is Damian and he did create a rogue Gallery of his own while he was Robin including Clock King, Dodge, The Cheater, Johnny Warlock, and These two other characters I forget their names they were a couple and kinda lame. He also once made The Joker so mad that The Joker said anyone else can kill The Bat but Robin is his. "
Joker said that? "
Ya it was when Tim shut down probably the largest operation the Joker ever accomplished all by himself. Plus the Joker was shocked the a Robin was there since he thought he killed Robin.
#6 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  Yeah, at the end of Volume 1 of Robin.  He was peeved.  As for rivals?  I'm not sure, I could consider Ra ah Ghul as his arcnemesis but that's not the same as a rival. 
#7 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper said:

" Anarky and the General are pretty decent rivals as are Shiva and Lynx. "

Anarky really is just there to piss everyone off and get his ass kicked you could say Anarky is Dick and Bruce's rival too. Shiva is more like a sick mother figure thing. Lynx is just him beating on a slob. I would not really call the General rival material
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Joker said that? "
Ya it was when Tim shut down probably the largest operation the Joker ever accomplished all by himself. Plus the Joker was shocked the a Robin was there since he thought he killed Robin. "
I think I've seen that
#9 Posted by pikahyper (12172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @pikahyper said:

Anarky really is just there to piss everyone off and get his ass kicked you could say Anarky is Dick and Bruce's rival too. Shiva is more like a sick mother figure thing. Lynx is just him beating on a slob. I would not really call the General rival material "
I can see your point with Shiva.

The General has the potential to be bigger after what happened at the end of Search For A Hero, at least I think it was Search For A Hero, might have been an earlier storyline.
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

So Damian?

#11 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  I'll say no.  Their not rivals.  They are simly having a brotherly fued.
#12 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper said:
 Anarky has been called Robin's personal Joker, but i'm not sure about Shiva, she did train him and has helped both him and Bruce out on rare occasions
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmSo who is his rival Dick has a couple.

#14 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"hmmmSo who is his rival Dick has a couple."

Anarky(General)
#15 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"?? "

Looks closely, you can see his rival lurking. 

#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

Damien
#17 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper said:
#18 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: I was going to ask you somethin about Cass and I forgot...
#19 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me know if you remember

#20 Posted by Grave Stone (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to agree with a few of you.  Anarky is pretty up there.  Look at the picture Timdreake44444 posted....it's the shadowy figure of anarky from the looks of it.  which leads into the cover of an upcoming issue...so....
#21 Posted by ComicStooge (12849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444:
So, who's that?
#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#23 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444 said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
Anarky(General) "
Anarky is not his rival Anarky is a Bruce villain and has given Bruce and Dick more trouble then Tim. Tim has his own rogues that were created simply for him.

Most prominent would be Dodge
#24 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Tim_Drake4444 said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
Anarky(General) "
Anarky is not his rival Anarky is a Bruce villain and has given Bruce and Dick more trouble then Tim. Tim has his own rogues that were created simply for him.  Most prominent would be Dodge "

From what Fabian said it sounds like Anarky will be his rival, 

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000214255&start=60&tstart=0
#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444: Anarky huh?

#26 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Anarky, and possibly Damian

#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Damian

#28 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

damian.................eventually

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.