Does he get sick?

#1 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I see a bunch of fanart were he's sick and sleeping in the same bed as Conner, using him as a half-pillow. I know Conner brakes his arm when he's under control, but does he get sick afterwards or something?

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to my knowledge... Its fan art, they just want an excuse to draw yaoi.

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have superhuman immunity or anything so yeah he can get sick, as for fan art....well never listen to fan art.....ever

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (57784 posts) - - Show Bio

you and your gay fan art.
BB

#5 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: @BlackArmor: I know it's yaoi, I support that couple because they're like the DC versions of Wiccian and Hulking from Marvel. It's a common picture I see, so I wasn't sure if the scene came from the comic or what, so figured I would ask.

#6 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

you and your gay fan art.
BB

This cracked me up!!!

#7 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gross. There's no reason for it. It's just people wanting an excuse to be perverted. Those that make a case that Tim is gay are making flimsy arguments at best.

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

since young justice started you can never go and get a picture of any teen hero while feeling good

it makes you feel horrible and i think they're not really very big fans if they do that.

but sticking to the thread have you read RHTO 3 where JASON's ill and batman takes the night of to watch tv with him

#9 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

No he eat's his vitamins and say's his prayers every night like Hulk Hogan told him too and it prevents him from getting sick.

#10 Posted by Galathanos (44 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.