delete?

#1 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I think until Tim Drake gets a new alias I think this one should just be deleted.

#2 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Tim Drake needs his own page.

Robin is a mantle character. Then we have a page to describe each character who has played the mantle character.

We do this because we don't do Robin I, Robin II, Robin III pages.

Staff
#3 Posted by Robin3 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally like Tim Drake and would love to keep this page.

#4 Posted by TimDrake (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson (as Nightwing) and Jason Todd both have their own page. I don't see why Tim shouldn't have his own page.

#5 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

NightFang says:

"I agree Tim should have his own page. "

Looks at the post before NightFang's.

108 days ago!

#6 Posted by NightFang (9907 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Tim should have his own page.

#7 Posted by DMC (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

personally I don't think we need a mantle page for Robin.......since everyone who has been Robin has there own page anyway.

Is it a big deal if character rosters from golden age issues say Nightwing instead of Robin? Sure it wasn't "Nightwing" who was there but it was Dick Greyson. To solve that problem I say just change Nightwing character page to Dick Greyson since he's had 3 hero identities........same goes for Jason Todd and maybe the Spoiler if she ever takes a 3rd identity.

Having a "mantle" page is a waste of unnecessary and possibly misleading info. The mantle page could say one thing about a character when there character page says something different entirely. I say delete the page and as long as there names come up in the search results, let the browser choose. The small character summaries (top of the page) should say which robin they were and leave it at that.

#8 Posted by GLRavn (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now that Tim is Red Robin, it shouldn't be an issue! LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.