Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3315 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Death of Conner Kent and Tim's dad?

12ty12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 12ty12

What storyline covers the death of Conner Kent and Tim's dad? Is it collected??

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime
    ClownPrinceOfCrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tim's dad dies in the DC Identity Crisis miniseries/ story arc. and Connor dies in Infinite Crisis.  
    Identity Crisis happens right after War Games. 

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By harleyquinn12

Both are collected.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@clownprinceofcrime: I know this old but when Tim is in teen titans and fighting the electrocutiner and getting teased by him about his dad being dark and cold ( I know he thinks batman is his dad and kinda is )

And Tim says his dad is dead does he mean batman in final crisis or his real dad

I thought his dad died before or when he became robin.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.