Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Could Tim lead the Club of Heroes?

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DMC

The idea came to me after checkin out the cover for Battle for the Cowl #2 (though only 2 club members are present).

Isn't Lynx a villian?
    Isn't Lynx a villian?

In case you have no clue who I'm talking about (as "danhimself" reminds me)
    Who are the Club of Heroes?
    In the Golden Age they were originaly called the Batmen Of All Nations. Morrison brought them back in issue #667 - #669 where Legionary is killed by John Mayhew of the Black Glove. Then the group returns in RIP issue #681

According to Rokk's review of #667 The Club of Heroes are pre-crisis (of Infinite Earths) characters who have been revived into the modern era. He also describes them as "out-of-place, C-List looser heroes who don't belong in the modern DCU. But that could change right?

No Caption Provided

I didn't think the Club of Heroes (any member) would make an appearance in BOC but since they are, maybe there could be a future for them after BOC. I smell a team book and Tim would be the perfect leader (and selling point). With Tim's leadership maybe he can turn them into real modern day hereos in there own way.

It's only a theory but I think that's a better option than making him Nightwing, that's the lazy way out. If he's gonna drop the mantle of Robin he needs a brand new identity. but what will Tims' identity be?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

don't know much about the club of heroes....i tried to read r.i.p. but couldn't follow it....but i'm really hoping that nightwing becomes batman and robin becomes nightwing and spoiler or damien becomes robin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.