Brotherly Love

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaah siblings

#2 Posted by buns134 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

i always loved this comic because I always hated Jason and loved Tim and it is HILARIOUS
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lolz

#4 Posted by Soloman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. That's really douchy and middle-schoolerish of Tim.

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

yep

#6 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't call that a brotherly love. I call it a sibling rivalry.

#7 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I for one like all three of them, dick, jason, and tim, and find that it was a little childish of both dick and tim to assume he was the one who did it just because of his past.

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: Yes, you're right
#9 Posted by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" I wouldn't call that a brotherly love. I call it a sibling rivalry. "
#10 Posted by jukeboxheroabc (148 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a great moment in comic book history. They should have a Red Robin/Batman and Robin Crossover with Jason in it. If Tim did that to Jason, I would hate to see what Damian would do after the last time in Batman and Robin.

#11 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

In what comic does this take place?

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13132 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember that scene. I loved it then and still do now. 

@Soloman said:

Wow. That's really douchy and middle-schoolerish of Tim.
Tim's entitled to be a little immature. I like Jason and sympathize for him but he has been a MAJOR prick to Tim throughout  the entire time that they've known to each other. Hell he broke into Titans tower and attacked Tim just to convince himself that he wasn't a worthless waste of space.
#13 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: In what comic is this in?

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13132 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans. right after the Titans East arc. i cant remember the exact issue number

#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Great comic.Great plot

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

lol... Not sure whether its a great plot...

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
Well I for one like all three of them, dick, jason, and tim, and find that it was a little childish of both dick and tim to assume he was the one who did it just because of his past.
Yea I agree and I actually like Tim more that Jason
#18 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@RedHoodJT said:

They assumed because he's was the only other human being there to witness Duela's death.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@RedHoodJT said:

They assumed because he's was the only other human being there to witness Duela's death.

Still, someone trained by Batman should not be jumping to conclusions with no proof
#20 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@RedHoodJT said:

Still, someone trained by Batman should not be jumping to conclusions with no proof

Not really. Batman himself did it in HUSH. Thinking Joker killed Thomas Elliot.

#21 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@RedHoodJT said:

Still, someone trained by Batman should not be jumping to conclusions with no proof

In his defense, the Joker has a history of harming the people close to him. He found a psychopathic mass murderer standing over his friend's body with a smoking gun in his hand. That conclusion is very easy to jump to.

#22 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@RedHoodJT said:

In his defense, the Joker has a history of harming the people close to him. He found a psychopathic mass murderer standing over his friend's body with a smoking gun in his hand. That conclusion is very easy to jump to.

Yes, I know. While this is a different scenario, this also has its similarities. Todd was the only person that was in the area, he's become a mentally unstable villain and not to mention he had most recently broken into Titans tower and beat the crap out of Drake. So it easy to think that he was still harboring animosity towards the Titans. Furthermore, they're not batman. Even though the Hush scenario was easier to misjudge, its Batman we're talking about. Drake and especially Grayson aren't people who have spent the latter part of their lives trying to hide their emotions and examine everything that ever happened with logical, calculating outlooks. While they have been taught by Batman to do this, these two are very much in touch with their emotions.

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@RedHoodJT said:

there's a fair difference between the Joker and the Red Hood and you have to admit Tim and Dick where acting like pricks here, this is just fan wank really. 
#24 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

there's a fair difference between the Joker and the Red Hood and you have to admit Tim and Dick where acting like pricks here, this is just fan wank really.

I addressed that the difference between the Joker and the Red Hood are compensated between the differences between Dick/Tim and Batman. Also, they're not mind readers, they don't know like us that Todd is inherently good. But yes, this is a fan wank.

#25 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick's smirk at the end says it all

#27 Edited by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason and tim are pretty cool with each other these days.

#28 Posted by miracleneikol (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by redwingx (822 posts) - - Show Bio

To bad we are never getting anything like this thanks to new52. -__-

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.