Am I the only one who saw this?

Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio
Could this also be where Cassandra is going?  Nothing screams "stealth" like a trained assassin.  Also I think it is interesting that Tim is getting to head it, which makes sense considering what he has been doing in his own book; the pro-active stance on crime and the darker tones, almost going the way of a villain at points. 
#1 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!
't'was time a Bat became leader of the Outsiders once again.
(sorry GeoForce, but you're just not that fun..)

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12986 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect.Just Perfect.   Tim is the best fit for the outsiders leader right now.  i knew Bruce wouldnt abandon them especially in the shape they're in.

that being said   ive never uttered a word against Grant Morrison but if he messes with Creeper in any way ill have to gut him like a fish.

#3 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce also mentioned that he would be going undercover, and with the return of Wingman i'm thinking that this could be Tim's undercover identity

#4 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

wingman..........is Jason.
#5 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Isn't Wingman just some North African dude?

Or is Tim going to simultaneously going to use the mantle?
#6 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I was completely speaking out of my arse there pal
#7 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio
@SmoothJammin: I was actually hoping the same thing.
@John Valentine: The original was from Sweden.
#8 Posted by hulk_beyond (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@SmoothJammin:

thats one of my guesses too.
#9 Posted by Mrs. Tim Drake (268 posts) - - Show Bio

That would actually be sick if Wingman is Jason ZOMG!

I WANT JASON TO COME BACK INTO THE PICTURE ASAP!! 
can't wait for Batman and robin in june (i think?)
#10 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

This is finally starting to take shape. I loved the new issue; it felt like the recruiting has finished and I am excited for what comes next.

#11 Posted by BlueStarr86 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I suspect Wingman is Jason, he's too big to be Tim. With Cass around you really wouldn't need the rest of the team, except when she needs someone hit really hard. She basically operates as a one man stealth team. Unlike a lot of heroes, she's basically always been a solo-hero, because she was good enough to do so. I mean, she dropped the Brotherhood of Evil by herself, after their first encounter.

Bruce gave her the 3rd/4th largest country on Earth to handle by herself, that should tell you something. Even if all we know about her is that she operated in Hong Kong, that's still a very large, very dangerous city. I suspect she went all across that country, but again, all we have is "she's in China" and "Red Robin visited her in Hong Kong".

#12 Posted by jukeboxheroabc (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to agree with Jason becoming wingman, the dialouge written between the "Wingman" character and Bruce struck me as Jason/Bruce batner, My only question is Can Tim lead both the Titans and the Outsiders at the same time?

#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16731 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with Red Robin in charge Outsiders can get in shape (after everything that happened with Geo-Force they surely aren't ).

#14 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually am not a fan of seeing the Bat-Family of characters operating outside of Gotham or on any kind of teams (I know, call me crazy), but this idea I like a lot. I think that Tim has really stepped up recently, maybe more so than anyone else in the wake of RIP, BFTC and Inc., and he deserves a leadership role.

#15 Posted by War Killer (20140 posts) - - Show Bio

Question, with Batman Inc. what's the point of the Justice League now? Seems like Bruce has it all covered now by himself.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eyz said:
Nice!'t'was time a Bat became leader of the Outsiders once again.(sorry GeoForce, but you're just not that fun..)
#17 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
Question, with Batman Inc. what's the point of the Justice League now? Seems like Bruce has it all covered now by himself.
The same reason that despite an effective Fantastic Four/Future Foundation team helping out NY/The World, there's still the need to have an Avengers team, Secret Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Dead Avengers and Dark Avengers :P
(all based in NY and/or helping the world)
#18 Posted by daredevil21134 (11517 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
lol true
#19 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa. That...that could be awesome. Tim Drake as Wingman? Wingman and the Outsiders?

#20 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Except they already announced Red Hood and the Outsiders

#21 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
@davelecave said:
Except they already announced Red Hood and the Outsiders
Outlaws. (although I kept calling them "outcasts" myself, but they're not the Outsiders)
#22 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man, I'm so confused... This explains a lot haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.