Follow

Tigra

Character » Tigra appears in 1015 issues.

Greer Nelson (née Grant) first appeared as The Cat in the comic of the same name. She later became Tigra through a mystic ritual that bound the soul of one of the Cat People to her own.

Will Tigra Keep Hey Baby Or Have It Aborted

• 51 results
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DH69
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I dunno if it'll go either way. I doubt she'll actually be pregnant and carry it to term. I imagine something will happen and the baby might be thought dead but stolen or something before she even gives birth....and then sent to the future so it can come back as a teenager. But what powers will it have? The ability to turn into any kind of cat? Maybe just a green tiger.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DH69

lol first topic i create on comicvine and it has a typo, i rock so hard =D

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

Most topic subjects have typos or bad grammar in them. 

Whatever happens to Tigra and the baby it will be heartbreaking.  Marvel doesn't do happy childhoods any more.  Baby Nathan Christopher Summers was infected as a toddler with a life threatening technological virus and sent into the future.  He came back as gun-totting steroid pumping Cable.  Sean Madrox was absorbed by his father & considered dead.  MJ's baby was kidnapped & they told her that she'd died. 

Basically, if a Marvel character is pregnant, the best thing she can do is disappear into obscurity for the safety of their child :p

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DH69
    @xerox-kitty: i hope those rules still apply it makes characters and storylines so much better, the last thing i want to be doing is yelling QUESADA!!!!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @DH69 said:
    "@xerox-kitty: i hope those rules still apply it makes characters and storylines so much better, the last thing i want to be doing is yelling QUESADA!!!!"
    Using my power of internet telepathy, I'm guesssing that you are under 20 and male.  Don't just be a total uncaring ass.  Have some empathy for the character!! 

Scarlet Witch gave birth to figments of her imagination!  You can't begin to imagine how terrible it must be to have an emotional bond with a child that you discover doesn't even exist!  Jessica Jones & Luke Cage had a baby who was kidnapped.  Being a parent to lose a child is a terrible thing, but to know that your family will be in constant danger because you're trying to be a hero...?  Tough decision to make. 

I'd rather see a realistic pregnancy, and a child who grows up in a more believable time.  Franklin Richards was approximately 6 years old for nearly 20 years.  And a mother who doesn't shed the weight as if their baby was made of air.  Siryn's flying around in skinny outfits already, without any signs of having gained any weight.  It's all bull.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DH69
    @xerox-kitty:  well you're very close im 20, also scarlet witch is my favorite female avenger, and house of M was very touching to me because of the lose her heart felt.  but yeah you're right about the cage thing but i've been hoping since the elektra reveal that luke's baby was a skrull im just not a fan of that plotline.
    KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

I tend to think Tigra plans on keeping the child, after her last appearance. She did attack Norman Osborn when he wanted to take the child for studying. And for some odd reason I keep thinking that the child would be green-furred-shape-shifting-boy.

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Calvin

This good be a "Origin" story for the Beast Boy of the Teen Titans!

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Joe Venom

Yea it will be the next new mutant.

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Lifeguard85
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " Most topic subjects have typos or bad grammar in them.  Whatever happens to Tigra and the baby it will be heartbreaking.  Marvel doesn't do happy childhoods any more.  Baby Nathan Christopher Summers was infected as a toddler with a life threatening technological virus and sent into the future.  He came back as gun-totting steroid pumping Cable.  Sean Madrox was absorbed by his father & considered dead.  MJ's baby was kidnapped & they told her that she'd died.  Basically, if a Marvel character is pregnant, the best thing she can do is disappear into obscurity for the safety of their child :p "
    lol its sad that this is so true. I hope she doesnt disappear, but Id rather her child be ok and for nothing to happen just to further a story. Although, maybe it would give her some stronger stories that she hasnt had in awhile
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl

They would proly have something horrible happen to her child, im shocked nothing horrible happened yet to Dani Cage...

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

Well Danielle was kidnapped by skrull Jarvis. I'm really hoping that nothing happens to Tigra's child if she chooses to give birth.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Clara Mass

It's hard giving birth in the MU XD

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @KillerZ said:
    " Well Danielle was kidnapped by skrull Jarvis. I'm really hoping that nothing happens to Tigra's child if she chooses to give birth. "
    but they got her back unharmed right?
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

Who's baby is it? I haven't been keeping up with Marvel lately.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Static Shock said:
    " Who's baby is it? I haven't been keeping up with Marvel lately. "
    Well last time I checked, Tigra didn't know whether it was Hanky Pyms or a Skrull who impersonated him.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Hmmmm.....

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#19  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @KillerZ said:
    " Well Danielle was kidnapped by skrull Jarvis. I'm really hoping that nothing happens to Tigra's child if she chooses to give birth. "
    but they got her back unharmed right? "
    Yes
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dane

hilarious uterus punch abortion please.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator
    @Dane said:
    " hilarious uterus punch abortion please. "
    Someone has been reading Savage Dragon
    BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BatDance
    @Static Shock said:

" Who's baby is it? I haven't been keeping up with Marvel lately. "

Its a Skrull IMO and so is Luke's kid

Skrulls almost took over Earth replacing guys like invasion of the body snatchers, it seemed like a win for them but then Reed, Stark, the Avengers, Xmen, Fury and Norman Osborn got it together and hit back 

http://www.comicvine.com/secret-invasion/39-47264/

they were finally beat but not before a good fraction of the planet got preggers and everyone started asking "who is your real daddy"
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Leliel

Sadly I'm questioning why didn't the Skrulls just impregnated several powerful races like the Inhumans, Deviants and Hellbent by masquerading as those races and having children. But well let just leave that out the picture. I got with what xerox-kitty said Marvel just doesn't do any more happy families and surely not infants, seen what happen to them lately Hope Summers is so far the happiest new child but how happy is to know that you have no family and your a fugitive/messiah in two timeline 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "Most topic subjects have typos or bad grammar in them.  Whatever happens to Tigra and the baby it will be heartbreaking.  Marvel doesn't do happy childhoods any more.  Baby Nathan Christopher Summers was infected as a toddler with a life threatening technological virus and sent into the future.  He came back as gun-totting steroid pumping Cable.  Sean Madrox was absorbed by his father & considered dead.  MJ's baby was kidnapped & they told her that she'd died.  Basically, if a Marvel character is pregnant, the best thing she can do is disappear into obscurity for the safety of their child :p "

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. 

Nuff said.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    "Most topic subjects have typos or bad grammar in them.  Whatever happens to Tigra and the baby it will be heartbreaking.  Marvel doesn't do happy childhoods any more.  Baby Nathan Christopher Summers was infected as a toddler with a life threatening technological virus and sent into the future.  He came back as gun-totting steroid pumping Cable.  Sean Madrox was absorbed by his father & considered dead.  MJ's baby was kidnapped & they told her that she'd died.  Basically, if a Marvel character is pregnant, the best thing she can do is disappear into obscurity for the safety of their child :p "
    Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.  Nuff said. "
    Danielle Cage.   

Indeed... Nuff said.
    monamos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By monamos
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " Basically, if a Marvel character is pregnant, the best thing she can do is disappear into obscurity for the safety of their child :p "
    ...a lil off subject, but what if kitty pryde returns with pioter's love child after the bullet is halted?
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Aronmorales

Tigra could be having a baby?
    Man, where was I?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @monamos said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    " Basically, if a Marvel character is pregnant, the best thing she can do is disappear into obscurity for the safety of their child :p "
    ...a lil off subject, but what if kitty pryde returns with pioter's love child after the bullet is halted? "
    He already has a love child from the Secret Wars... We've never heard or seen of either Zsaji or the baby ever since.   If Kitty came back with a child, then it's life would be in mortal peril every 5 minutes (like Danielle Cage, Nathan Christopher Summers) OR it would constantly be given to trust worthy carers & never seen again (like Leong & Nga Coy Manh).   

Then, if it did survive long enough... The chances are that at some point it would either: 
    1. Be involved in some sort of time travel so the child would return as an adult therefore sparing the readers from years of watching it grow up & because the writers were tired of having to deal with a child dragging the story down; or 
    2. Forever be an infant, like Franklin Richards.
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

*closes eyes rubs temples* I'm sensing... I'm sensing.... An abortion debate in the near future *shrieks*

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DH69

lol this is still going?! wicked :p

mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mister garbage

How long does it take for half-Skrull babies to gestate? Shouldn't she have had the thing by now?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @mister garbage said:
    "How long does it take for half-Skrull babies to gestate? Shouldn't she have had the thing by now? "

How long does it take for Franklin Richards to grow up?  According to the slow moving nature of Marvel time, the baby shouldn't be due till at least 2015 :p
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#33  Edited By Caligula

I'm hoping for on panel abortion. pure sweetness!!!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Caligula said:
    "I'm hoping for on panel abortion. pure sweetness!!! "
    Like that's ever going to happen.  Even if they made an Avengers MAX, I doubt they'd stoop so low as to show the body of an unborn fetus being chopped up for your amusement.
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Caligula
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "@Caligula said:
    "I'm hoping for on panel abortion. pure sweetness!!! "
    Like that's ever going to happen.  Even if they made an Avengers MAX, I doubt they'd stoop so low as to show the body of an unborn fetus being chopped up for your amusement. "

hahahaha that's why steer clear of Marvel, I'll stick with Image, DC, Vertigo, and Top Cow thanks you.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Caligula said:
    "hahahaha that's why steer clear of Marvel, I'll stick with Image, DC, Vertigo, and Top Cow thanks you. "
    Really?  When's the last time Image, DC, Vertigo & Top Cow told a story where you actually saw an abortion...? :p
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DH69

interesting question occurs to me skrulls come from eggs whats the rule with hybrids

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Caligula
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "@Caligula said:
    "hahahaha that's why steer clear of Marvel, I'll stick with Image, DC, Vertigo, and Top Cow thanks you. "
    Really?  When's the last time Image, DC, Vertigo & Top Cow told a story where you actually saw an abortion...? :p "

I didn't meant they had on panel abortions, the whole abortion thing was a tasteless joke. but seriously I find those publishers to be a bit more adult oriented for the most part, and Marvel is more aimed towrards children, and I know you can toss up a few scans showing Daken erase the Punisher, or Gwen Stacy getting chucked off of a bridge and such, and they have a few graphic moments but not eneough to satisfy me. 
    also Verotik, is a great company for graphic material. and No all of my comics don't involve gore, but I do like a darker tone of story, hence Batman being my favorite, he isn't overtly violent, but it is very dark and gritty.
    Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#39  Edited By Ryonslaught

This baby would be interesting....what with having two moms and all lol

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OhTru
    @mister garbage said:
    " How long does it take for half-Skrull babies to gestate? Shouldn't she have had the thing by now? "
    A Tiger pregnancy lasts about 60 days and a Skrull pregnancy lasts about as long as Bendis needs it, then after his next joint or next shots of JackD he forgets the Pregnancy ever happened and washes the whole thing away for some Siege thing or some other BS storyline
    Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By Ryonslaught
    @OhTru: exactly lol
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceIMC
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DH69

well it seems ive lost...oh well.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Leliel
    @PrinceIMC: So is little William the first human/Skrull hybrid in 616 reality?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Leliel: I don't know if he's the first Skrull-Human, but he's certainly the first Skurrl-Human-Cat Person :)
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#46  Edited By Magian

I just hope that they won't make the baby disappear.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @ComicMan24 said:
    "I just hope that they won't make the baby disappear. "

I think he's only made one appearance.  Tigra's mentioned being a single mother who sheds in Avengers Academy #2, but he hasn't made an appearance yet.
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Timandm

I know this thread is over two years old, but it seemed appropriate to post pictures of little William...

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#49  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Timandm: thanks
    riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By riri4life

Aww...too cute! XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.