What part of Tigra would be the most fun to tickle?

#1 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

Since my "What part of Tigra's body do you think is the most beautiful" thread was a huge hit with posters, and since I haven't done a Tigra tickling thread for quite a while, I want to ask you this, Tigra fans(and anyone who doesn't like this thread, don't post on it, plain and simple). If Tigra were in the mood to be tickled and you were with her at the time, what part of her would you get the most enjoyment out of tickling while she laughed incessantly and liked it? Her feet? Her sides? Her belly? Her underarms? Or is there some other part you'd most enjoy tickling on Tigra? Give your opinions, all who reply, and like I said, if you don't like this sort of thing or this thread, don't post.

#2 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

"Comic book guys are creepy"

"Wth...says who??"

"This thread"

Haven't been a fan of tickling others since i was about....6

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

............................................................Win?

#4 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: no. just moderatly creepy.

#5 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

@BlackArmor: no. just moderatly creepy.

More like really creepy
#6 Edited by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you just be honest. A girl in a black bikini wants to be tickled and you can tickle any spot.

#7 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be honest if I was in the position to tickle I would.

and the belly of course.

But this thread is a little creepy

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly her stomach,But this is creepy.

#9 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it is creepy but I would tickle her sides then I wouls scratch her behind her...... Ears. I always thought Tigra was cute.

#10 Posted by _Genesis_ (300 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Sick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.