What if you got to pet Tigra?

#1 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

A message to Tigra fans...if our favorite she-tiger were with you and gave you permission to pet her, what sort of rubbing would you give her? A belly rub? A foot rub? A rub on her ribs and sides? A scratch behind the ears and/or under the throat? A back rub and shoulder massage? A stroke on the head? Or would it be some other form of petting? Note well that if you don't like this thread or this sort of thing, then don't post on. Plain and simple. But for those of you who do like it and reply, what's your choice for petting Tigra? Hey, I made a thread like this for Wolfsbane and Feral, and now it's Tigra's turn. So, thoughts in replies, please, fellow Tigra fans...?

#2 Edited by starrk_coyote (624 posts) - - Show Bio

we got a furvert :) (like me :D) brother i know your pain ;-)

to answer Question i would pet her from the tip of her head all the way down the tail to give her the EXTRA Special treatment that she fairly and rightful had it coming :)

#3 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- I'm afraid Hank Pym will get jealous and grow to 60 feet and stomp me so no thanks

#4 Posted by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't answer this question honestly without getting flagged.

#5 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I can't answer this question honestly without getting flagged.

ROFL..........

Now I'm going to say, On The Pu$$-........EARS!!!

#6 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#8 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

Hahaha!

#9 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4382 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@hectorsquall said:

Hahaha!

LMFAO!!!

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8529 posts) - - Show Bio

The same way I pet the cats I have and meet. A lot of chin & head scratching, some behind-the-ear piano fingers, and then maybe have my other hand scratch the area where the tail connects to the body.

I forgot this was about petting Tigra...all of that now feels...odd...

#11 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i would give her a good back rubbing, hey i think she needs it

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19972 posts) - - Show Bio

After actually seeing an image of Tigra, I feel less creeped out by this thread.... and can confidently say that I'd probably "pet" her... somewhere near the "tail"... or undercarriage? Gah, I'm not sure how to subtly refer to boobs with cat anatomy.

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19972 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot, I forgot to make a "heavy petting" joke. Too late now.

#14 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know and remember from having cats is if you pet them the wrong way, you get pepper-sprayed.

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

At least this time you didn't claim its not sexual because we both know that's bull

#16 Edited by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor

No, it's not bull. I just didn't make the claim in question because I thought it would be obvious that petting Tigra isn't the same as being sexual. Or I suppose that whenever you rub or caress a pet cat a home, you're coming on to it? I guess that means rubbing your pet cat or even having one as a pet is a sexual offense? And don't think I don't know you gave me a sugar coated insult with that post. Grow the fuck up.

#17 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

here kitty kitty.

#18 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackdemon said:

@BlackArmor

No, it's not bull. I just didn't make the claim in question because I thought it would be obvious that petting Tigra isn't the same as being sexual. Or I suppose that whenever you rub or caress a pet cat a home, you're coming on to it? I guess that means rubbing your pet cat or even having one as a pet is a sexual offense? And don't think I don't know you gave me a sugar coated insult with that post. Grow the fuck up.

The thing is Tigra isn't a pet cat, shes a woman and when you caress a woman then yeah it's usually sexual unless your related to her which opens up a whole other can of worms.

#19 Posted by Wolf I (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree! And you probably don't want known

#20 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

This is weird and creepy

#21 Posted by trainguy111 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

OK here is what it would be like: I would be licking her bellybutton, along with occasional kissing and sucking. She would be moaning and purring with pleasure.

#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

^this pretty much somes up everything

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.