Tigra's Costume

#1 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't recommend Tigra's costume it's a basically like a bikini not really the battling type costume

#2 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

i never even knew she wore a costume

#3 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I mean, what? Do comic writers think fighting and wrestling was invented by a bunch of naked dudes? Come on... 

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio

She may be the only Avenger that's never changed her costume.
#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her costume, imo

Art by Rodel Martin
#6 Edited by KillerZ (1599 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black_Kn1ght: 
Being furry and covered in skin tight outfit must be hard. I mean when I try to squeeze my hairy legs into pants that are too small all the hair get dragged along and it feels mighty uncomfortable. Now imagine what it must feel when you are covered with fur all over your body.

@Jake Fury:
And she has changed her costume actually: first she was the cat, then she wore more bling when appeared as Tigra and no teeth, then there was the Australia outfit.
 Cat
 Bling
 Australia
#7 Posted by A_O_N (352 posts) - - Show Bio

That doesn't even count as a costume.

#8 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

still looks awesome
#9 Posted by KillerZ (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

Well here's Tigra's own words.

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (81645 posts) - - Show Bio

The pattern of her striped fur is what makes her look unique and kind of serves in place of a costume. 

Thats why it hasn't been obscured by a less revealing costume

#11 Posted by Tigerstriper (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand she wears the bikini for the sake of modesty and such, I just wish the straps didn't look so thin. They should draw her with something a little more athletic (for lack of better term). 

#12 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

reptil's comment

Reptil and Striker

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.