The Ultimate Blog! (Pun Intended) - Ultimate Tigra!

Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Tigra

Greer Nelson was a S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist working on a sort of.... regeneration serum. With DNA from various animals and the blood of a rare, endangered species of Tiger known as "The Tigra Tiger", she seemingly perfected it. She tested it out on herself before anybody else, and her rare blood type, for some reason, reacted in an odd way. She started growing yellow fur. She grew a tail. She had enhanced strength and agility. Strangest of all, she developed claws and a healing factor. She ran off into the jungle to be with "her fellow tigers". S.H.I.E.L.D. found her in a cave with several Tigra Tigers. She reffered to herself as "Tigra". They convinced her to come back, but she was still... odd. With her powers, S.H.I.E.L.D. decided to ask her to use her powers to face the threats normal S.H.I.E.L.D. agents couldn't face. She accepted, and was put on a team with other superhuman agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., who were later based in the Great Lakes where they became known as the "Great Lakes Ultimates".

#1 Posted by starrk_coyote (620 posts) - - Show Bio

this could work, but it will need to be done well, you know like your idea :)

#2 Edited by KillerZ (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see an ultimate version of Tigra. And this living with animals plot always captivates me, maybe because it makes the person more feral, when the animals take someone as their own.

Edit: Grammar fix.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree! I want to see an ultimate version of her and I can't think of anyone who WOULDN'T!

#4 Posted by KillerZ (1598 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Universe

She definitely is more tiger-like in Ultimate.

Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.