Follow

Thundra

Character » Thundra appears in 256 issues.

From an alternate reality, Thundra is the mightiest warrior from the United Sisterhood Republic, a country populated and ruled by the Femizons, a matriarchal society of Amazon-like women warriors. Thundra's reality is the alternate reality of the 23rd century Earth-715. Thundra is the strongest person of her world.

Thundra Comic Idea

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

A while ago i came up with this idea for the basic plotline for thundra that i think marvel should consider using if they ever decide to give her her own series (which would be awesome btw!). Anyway here it goes.

Lets assume that Thundra decides to come back to our 616 universe to assist red hulk for  whatever reason and after that event she decides to stay on earth and exile herself from her homeworld of femizoa. From there it could be about her trying to adjust to this world of equality for both genders and having other superpowered people other than herself to contend with. And from there she will progress a little be to at least be able to tolerate some of the hero's that are in like new york city (could anyone imagine her running into daredevil or spiderman?)  all while maitaining this anti hero/badass persona and developing her own rogue's gallery in the process. Some of her villains could be anyone from the frightful four, kingpin, moonstone, enchantress, wrecking crew, scorpion, venom, titania and maybe even lyra. Then from there she could have villains that are exclusive to her own homeworld that her leaders send after her to bring her back dead or alive. 
    Sp yeah thats my idea so far. what do you guys think? would this be a cool idea?

WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By WW-Fan

sounds good :)

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By moviegeek17
    @WW-Fan: 
    Thanks :). i even just realized that i forgot to put a part into that idea lol. oh well. i might add it in there later
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jotham

Oh man, Thundra! I haven't seen her in about a decade. Yeah, she's awesome. They definitely need to do something like you said.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moviegeek17
    @Jotham: 
    Thanks for the support man, she's been in a lot of the red hulk comics lately if you haven't read any of rhose, maybe she'll build up some popularity and start appearing in more comics. at least i hope
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By moviegeek17

oh yeah. there was one other bit i forgot to add to my post. the other cool thing would really be how she reacts to seeing some of the characters that she's had encounters with in the the past like the thing, namor, red hulk, valkyrie, she hulk, and samson. While also having to deal with characters that she's never really encountered before like daredevil, punisher, wolverine, ms marvel, spiderman, black widow, Captain america and even thor. just to name a few.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By infonation

@moviegeek17: True, Thundra has what it takes to be MARVEL'S answer to Big Barda, yet she seems to get left out in the cold... A LOT... So it's a waste for her to be forgotten about, I may not approve of her female chauvinism but just because she's a flawed character doesn't mean she's a horrible one who deserves to stay in comic book limbo forever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.