Follow

Thundra

Character » Thundra appears in 256 issues.

From an alternate reality, Thundra is the mightiest warrior from the United Sisterhood Republic, a country populated and ruled by the Femizons, a matriarchal society of Amazon-like women warriors. Thundra's reality is the alternate reality of the 23rd century Earth-715. Thundra is the strongest person of her world.

Any Fans of Thundra Out There?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

Hey i was just wondering if i'm the only member on this site that's a fan of the character Thundra. She's been in a lot of the Red Hulk comics lately and i've really enjoyed them for part of that reason. I see some great potential in her character, and i just hope that marvel sees that soon and puts her in more comcis but not as many as deadpool lol.

Anyway please comment i'm kinda curious to see if i'm the only one. If not then good for me right? lol

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Thundra is pretty cool but I like Lyra more. Red Hulk #2 was pretty good though, I liked her with the Red Hulk.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By moviegeek17
    @jloneblackheart: Yeah i read that issue. i thought it was really good, it was pretty much her comic lol. I think Lyra is pretty cool too. but i still prefer thundra a little more, i heard that they fight in the fall of the hulks savage she hulk. that could be a good fight
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @moviegeek17: they did fight. It was cool. Like the Red Hulk issue was all about Thundra, the first Savage She Hulks was all about Lyra.
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moviegeek17
    @jloneblackheart:  thats cool, i might have to pick up that issue. so is lyra evil now? cause in red hulk 2 it said she joined the frightful four so im kinda curious why she joined them.
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

It's all explained in the Savage She-Hulks book.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By moviegeek17
    @jloneblackheart: ok. cool. i will definitely check it out then.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

agreed with jloneblackheart, if you like Thundra you will like Savage She-Hulks.
    especially since you liked both the Lady Liberators and Code Red story arcs of
    Hulk as well. it's very nice to see them getting use of Thundra, and i have a feeling
    her part in all this is far from over. both Loeb and Pak seem to really like Thundra.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By moviegeek17
    @CATMANEXE: I agree, i'm really glad that she's being put into comics a bit more lately and i agree that she'll probably come back into red hulk issues soon(which i cant wait for!). yeah youre right, loeb and pak do seem to like her if she's shown up in two of their storylines (i read the code red arc, i liked it a lot).
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By moviegeek17

Has anyone seen some of the older stuff thats she's been in like fantastic four 129? jw. i like that stuff a lot, but i think the newer stuff that she's in is actually better.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Thundra . The babe is sexy .

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By moviegeek17
    @TheJuggernautpunch: Agreed, lol. I also think it would be really cool if she got her own series, do you agree? There's some really good potential in her character and if the right writer would make it then it would be awesome.
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By moviegeek17

i guess im like one of a few in being a fan of this character so hooray for orginality!! :)

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By PowerHerc

Yeah, I like Thundra!  She's my favorite female hero.  She's way under-used though, and I don't think it was necessary to create a green/Hulk version of her.   
    Marvel should spend more time developing Thundra and less pumping up She-Hulk.  I really don't get the appeal of Lrya, though.  She's basically a combination 
    of Thndra and She-Hulk.  A combination that has little appeal for me.
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By moviegeek17
    @PowerHerc: 
    sames dude! i'm a huge thundra fanboy!!!! and i agree, she is so underused and she should be used more. she is easily my favorite marvel character!
    Sabrerine911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's an awesome character!Realy interesting,too bad she's so under used.The whole Lyra thing was a cute idea but i prefer her mom.One thing i loved most and found funny was the crush she had on the Thing.I made a piece on her these days too...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.