ThunderCats Episode 9: "Berbils" Clip & Images

Posted by G-Man (37775 posts) - - Show Bio

ThunderCats return this week with an all new episode. "Berbils" premieres this Friday, October 28, at 8:30/7:30 C on Cartoon Network. They are about to face the scariest creatures on the planet.

Tiny robot bears solicit the help of the ThunderCats to save them from a slave trader who values their technical and construction skills. The Cats help to rescue enslaved Berbils and defend their village. Panthro learns that's he's not the only "wrench monkey" and bonds with Robear Bill.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking about these "Berbils"? Check out the clip courtesy of Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network.

And here's some images from the episode as well.

== TEASER ==
#1 Posted by lastdrag0n89 (590 posts) - - Show Bio

This show has been pretty good so far. especially the Mumm-Ra episodes.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

A new episode!!! FINALLY!!!!

#3 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew we'd eventually see these little robo-fuzz balls show up.

#4 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking about these "Berbils"?"

No audio! What, will they be evil, thats what i Thought of the original Berbils. creepy

@lastdrag0n89: the armor thing was nice twist to sell more toys lol. maybe the others spread the jewels around from time to time? like to see a armored panthro.

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

The party's kinda small. Only four people. I'd like one or two more... I'm not a Thundercat fan, so I don't know who, but I'm sure there are options.

#6 Posted by MrMazz (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

O man I thought they had finished up this season and booted it off my DVR time to go hit the red button

#7 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, finally, its back, all these hiatus and short breaks are annoying :(

#8 Posted by The Impersonator (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

A thunderous episode!

#9 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Snarf?!

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's about damn time.... It's only been like what, over a month since I last seen a new episode!! With such long premiere delays I forget about the show and loose interest until my DVR catches it.

#11 Posted by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, who gave Wilykit and Wilykat crack?

#12 Posted by wane88 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@obscurefan: There's no way they can remake the Thundercats and not have the robears! With that said, they seem just as annoying as I remember them, haha!

#13 Posted by ARMIV2 (8808 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, don't wanna be missing this one!

#14 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Adorable. Show has been consistently great thus far and I enjoy the Berbils immensely.

#15 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

somehow they look LESS cute than the 80s version. I think it's the less prominent noses.

#16 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio
@xhavoc86 said:

Yay, finally, its back, all these hiatus and short breaks are annoying :(

I have given up on this one. 
#17 Posted by Decept-O (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightFang said:

LMAO!

#18 Posted by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@NightFang said:

LMAO!

Oh they get even worse in this clip.

#19 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

It's back on? FINALLY!!! YAY!

I just can't get enough of this show! (and I used to hate the ol' Thundercats so much... XD)

#20 Posted by hammers_of_justice (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally back after 9 long weeks and with the Berbils, outstanding.

#21 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad this show is back on, even tho it is featuring the berbils. I'm really digging it so far. I saw volume one is out on DVD now for $15 with the first 7 or 8 episodes.

#22 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the show.

Watched this episode and loved it.

I want a Berbil.

I want a Berbil! I want a Berbil! I want a Berbil! I want a Berbil! Want! Want! Berbil! Berbil! Iwanberbil! Berberbilant! OooOoh...

#23 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

they were really cute especially last scene with panthro and the berbel!  so cute!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.