Follow

Thundercats

Team » Thundercats appears in 221 issues.

The Thundercats are a group of anthropomorphic felines who fight with The Mutants in the fictional Third Earth world. They are led by Lion-O. Recently they have had books published under Wildstorm.

ThunderCats Episode 14: "New Alliances" Kicks Off Season 2

• 62 results
    Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Inverno

@Radread said:

All right, Jackle-man and Monkian are in the house! Bring on Vulture-man and Rataro!

No Caption Provided

I don't want to give much hope but in the episode guide in the Thundercats wiki some episodes after the Trials of Lion-O will involve Ratilla, Rataro's ancestral.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Dedpool: It's supposed to be the new season or the first few episodes are part of the first leading into it IIRC. I think there was an interview that said the seasons or arcs will be put into 13 episode story arc.s

Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Om1kron

wow this show actually made it to season 2. I made it to episode 6 before they just stopped posting episodes all together.

FoxCircuit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By FoxCircuit101

Bout time!

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Primmaster64

Poor Lion-O. But wasn't Cheetara with Tygra in the original?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Primmaster64: I believe she was with Tygra in the original series or he confessed about. I think in the comic books though only did they have an open relationship. I know they had cubs in Dogs of War IIRC.

SnakeEyes327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SnakeEyes327

So Panthro is basically Jax from MK. I can get behind this. Also it's good to see Monkey Man and Jackal again.

Notathug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Notathug78

I love this show can't wait for the new season however,  they bring it back but instead of a great Friday night lineup the give me a Saturday "I'll be at work" morning lineup. The tone of this show Young Justice and Ben 10 seem to cater to an older audience.  Saturday morning cartoons seem to be for a younger audience like it was the 80s.  Just another reason besides what became of Symbiotic Titan that I don't what this network does with the shows I actually love.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By Starleafgirl

Cheetara didn't lead Lion-O on; Lion-O assumed that she was into him just 'cos she believed in him and told him he could be a hero. I think Lion-O also really wanted to be with her, so of course he imagined this whole possibly romantic relationship with her... she never saw him as anything but a friend. I don't see how that's leading anyone on.

cazbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cazbit

I really can't believe, people actually hating on Cheetara Look man, Cheetara was Lion-O's protector, He was young and impressionable. It's only natural for him to be attracted to her. Whatever deception you think there was only exists in your head, as does Lion-O. Which only proves you are like him, proud and ideal, but inexperienced and prone to childish behavior. Cheetara never professed love to Lion-O, who in turn eventually comes to understand Cheetara was his protector and that was her true interest in him. It's Lion-O who cannot grow up and accept you cannot choose who you love. His emotions are partially based on competing with his brother and that's not love, that's tiresome. Not to mention it's completely unfair for Cheetara to suffer any responsibility for any guy who happens to crush on her. She can't help it she's attractive. She dosn't hold it against you 'cause you're young and inexperienced. I really don't think the thundercats need this sort of drama anyhow, in fact this type of storyline is boring and can be found in nearly every show on TV. I'm stoked on the Monkeyan and Jackleman drawings. I hope they keep their personalities intact, I always loved watching how stupid those two would get, they are favs of mine. excited for new season!

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By not2baad

I think Cheetara was helping his confidence and he got confused. Cheetara showed the same support Jaga did for Lion-o. I like the power ups for the mutants.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I like the new modern evil mutants. Addicus was actually pretty clever considering Monkian was pretty dumb and Kaynar might be a new favorite.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.