Follow

Thundercats

Team » Thundercats appears in 221 issues.

The Thundercats are a group of anthropomorphic felines who fight with The Mutants in the fictional Third Earth world. They are led by Lion-O. Recently they have had books published under Wildstorm.

Favorite Moments in "Thundercats"

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

Edited By Doctor!!!!!

To be honest with you... I had no idea who the Thundercats were intill Robot Chicken put Lion-O in the show as some girl's house pet ( and later on with more appearances ). Actually I knew who they were, but vagauley, but in 2011, Cartoon Network decided to create a reboot the franchise with all new Thundercats show. Myself, the guy-that-tries-anything-once kind of guy was able to sit down and watch the thing without knowing a lick about the 80S version. Well was I surprised, the show was Damn good! The story was solid,the animation crisp and the Lion-O freakin' Terry McGuniss Will Freddle! So reading a review of every episode I learned alot of Thundercat knowledge, and learned to love how awesome it is. Watching every episode, I have many moment of love for this show, form it characters and its theme. So, what is your Favorite moments from the show?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

The fact that you never heard of Thundercats until recently....1)makes me feel old      2) makes me want to punch sea lions

As for the topic

80's Thundercats had the most memorable music cues out of any cartoon ever...so orchestrated and epic!!  Anytime the Thundercats were basically like "we have had enough of this sh*t" and Lion-O started his sword lengthening tirade was awesome

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

@cattlebattle said:

The fact that you never heard of Thundercats until recently....1)makes me feel old 2) makes me want to punch sea lions As for the topic 80's Thundercats had the most memorable music cues out of any cartoon ever...so orchestrated and epic!! Anytime the Thundercats were basically like "we have had enough of this sh*t" and Lion-O started his sword lengthening tirade was awesome

I saw the Robot Chicken episode in 2007, and after that I saw pop culture references of it on VH1 "I love thes.." but thats ALL I knew from it! I know He-Man and G.I Joe slightly better.( but that info was also given to me by Robot Chicken, go figure)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

From both Thundercats

80's- Music and Mumm-Ra's transformation speech.

2011- Emerick's speech, the Duelist fight, Leo vs Mumm-Ra and Tygra coming out of his slump and stomping Lion-O.

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Cervantes

Haven't seen the new one, but wanted to warn you - the best moment of the old one was the opening sequence which had great animation of Cheetarah spinning and twisting and was far more dynamic than the animation in the show itself...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.