Wrong information...

#1 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be me i got it off the overveiw page.

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what i get for assuming

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought so to but fesak can't be wrong

#5 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it seems that info is wrong, the first Thunderbolts was formed by Zemo.

#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

You wouldm't be willing to update the overveiw and i'll fix the rest.

#7 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Iron Man had anything at all to do with the Thunderbolts, except that he infiltrated them in the Avengers/Thunderbolts mini.

#8 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Iron Man did form the Thunderbolts to hunt down anti-regestration heros?

#9 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a Thunderbolts book, let me get it, I'm sure he's the one that formed them. The new version.

#10 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright i got a list of whats what and will get on fixing it and up dating it.

#11 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, but the Thunderbolts existed before Thunderbolts #110, also why assume the Norman is telling the truth?

#12 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts #110

Norman Osborn is doing a media interview, he says Tony Stark has offered him redemption, by allowing him to run the new Thunderbolts. He may not have hand picked the new roster, but he picked Osborn.

#13 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, were getting crossed up here. I know Zemo formed the Thunderbolts, that team is done. The new Thunderbolts, the one with Bullseye, and Venom and the some of the old team, was the brain child of Tony Stark, its in Wizard and a couple other Civil War tie ins. Its not just Osborn saying it, its the Tony saying it. He's giving these villians a shot at redemption by working for the government.

#14 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

In fact, all the new weapons, the restraints, the jet, the founding, all Tony.

#15 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok updated the members with what Marvel has currently.

#16 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

This is from the Marvel.com page on the Civil War.

Iron Man assembled a new group of Thunderbolts in order to hunt down the Secret Avengers, consisting of several very brutal villains.

#17 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe your'e right Killgrave. I thought that the new Tbolts was assembled by the CSA and the Pro-Registration side, but not Tony Stark personally and that he just funded it.

Besides it seems a bit weird that Tony would trust Norman Osborn with this. But i could have gotten it all wrong.

#18 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit my mistake. Also in Civil War #4 Wasp says to Tony '...the newest Thunderbolts you've assembled.'

#19 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no, that's just from Thunderbolts #110, there's 109 issues before it.

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Fesak was wrong about who assembled it (after 110), but what he originally said was right. You put the same line for everyone and for most of them it was incorrect. The members page shouldn't have the same line on every entry anyway. If it's the same for all of them it would be on the main page, not the members section, so there's no reason to add it to all of them whether it's correct or not. Each member's thing should be unique for the member. Like: So-and-so was the leader of whichever team (for one) and So-and-so was the second in command for this team (for another one). Not: This character is a member of this team made by this other guy (for all members).
Post Edited:2007-04-22 15:26:52

#21 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't tell me i went threw all that for nothing.

#22 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"No, no, that's just from Thunderbolts #110, there's 109 issues before it."

Oh ok

#23 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84539 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, what he said.

#24 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Fesak was wrong about who assembled it (after 110), but what he originally said was right. You put the same line for everyone and for most of them it was incorrect. The members page shouldn't have the same line on every entry anyway. If it's the same for all of them it would be on the main page, not the members section, so there's no reason to add it to all of them whether it's correct or not. Each member's thing should be unique for the member. Like: So-and-so was the leader of whichever team (for one) and So-and-so was the second in command for this team (for another one). Not: This character is a member of this team made by this other guy (for all members).
Post Edited:2007-04-22 15:26:52"

Gotcha

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I know you got it already but I wanted to show a better example. You did the same thing in the Wildcats member pages (even though they already had something).

Condition Red

What was there: Max Cash is the brother Cole Cash, Grifter. He was chosen to replace Grifter on the WildC.A.T.S team led by Savant and Majestic even though he isn't as good a fighter as his brother.

What you added (to every member): WildC.A.T.S (Covert Action Team) is a group of heroes created by Jim Lee, and is one of the major Wildstorm titles though the first volume was an Image comic.

Emp

What was there: Emp is one of several Kherubim that were stranded on Earth over a millenia ago. After losing and later regaining his memory, he started the WildC.A.T.S to fight Daemonites.

What you added: WildC.A.T.S (Covert Action Team) is a group of heroes created by Jim Lee, and is one of the major Wildstorm titles though the first volume was an Image comic.
Post Edited:2007-04-22 15:47:12

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but the stuff that was already there is appropriate for both the individual and the team page. Take Emp for example: The description says both who he is (so you know when looking at the Team page) and what he did on the team (so you know when looking at his page).

#27 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats because i also put a small description of the team because it post on the team page and the individuals pages.

#28 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

The info was just repetitive, not actually wrong so you don't have to take it off. It's up to you.

#29 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok alright know i get it. I guess i need go back and fix Wild Cats too.

#30 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

I rejected a submission from Fesak that was deleting the info.

Staff
#31 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"The info was just repetitive, not actually wrong so you don't *have* to take it off. It's up to you."

Its only repetitive on the team page not the individuals but by editing the team page i can change the idividuals.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.